Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

15 minutes ago, la_land said:

Maybe I really don't understand. 

I mean, if rolling around naked all the time in front of millions of strangers on instagram is more important to her than her relationship with their teenage sons is her choice, I respect that. But I can't relate to that.

I don't see that as a sign of self-powerment, I don't see that as fightning and none of these feminist bull****. Tbh, I think she wants to piss of her family. And that's understandable to a point. And that's her choice.

Feminist bull****? Wow i really hope ure not a woman but saying that is wrong nonetheless

thing is it shouldnt be a choice, u want her to live confided into what her kids want and what the world agrees with? What kind of parenting would that be teaching their children to do that? 

Shes not harming anyone, i cant blame the kids as they are just teenagers and theyve been probably fed poision about britney by other members of the family,

No one in the family had a say when she paraded herself on stage seminude shaking her *** to make money for them, but then they stop getting money from it and everyones against her nudity, its really not so hard to see how wrong this is

If the kids are having a hard time in school cuz of their moms pictures on instagram they should be taught to not let other ********* opinions affect them instead of trying to distance them from her 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, la_land said:

I mean, if rolling around naked all the time in front of millions of strangers on instagram is more important to her than her relationship with their teenage sons is her choice, I respect that. But I can't relate to that.

I don't see that as a sign of self-powerment, I don't see that as fightning and none of these feminist bull****. Tbh, I think she wants to piss of her family. And that's understandable to a point. And that's her choice.

So it's only acceptable when it's to make money for the conservators

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, la_land said:

you don't understand if you're still buying the easy answer that britney's instagram is the problem. it's not. it's the excuse. the problem is kevin has alienated and poisoned their children against britney since practically birth. i beg you to google parental alienation and come back. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

If my mother had been stripped of her rights for 13 years whilst still being paraded round on stage in lingerie i would have far more pressing concerns than a couple of pics on instagram. Maybe I'm just maturer than you and wouldnt just be thinking about myself 🤷🏼‍♂️

and the whole section of my comment about the villain was in reference to everything k-fed said in his statement  but i guess reading comprehension isnt your strong suit.

also…shes allowed to change her mind on if she wants to be **** while being a mother.  

But you weren't inside or close to the conservatorship. Her kids might have been brainwashed, which is most likely the case, by team B.

They probably weren't even aware of what the cship consisted of.

I am trying to make you understand that their point of view towards "your rights being stripped away for 13 years" might be a different opinion than what her kids think because they were inside of it. Who knows what Kevin told them so yeah, they might think the instagram pictures are far worse as to what happened to Brirney because they simply don't know. And yes, I 100% believe they have no clue what was going on. Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Kevin and Jamie telling them the cship is good versus only Britney telling her side, they're mostly to believe the majority as most would.

I do agree she is allowed to change her mind. But I stay with my point; not a single teenager would be happy with their mom posting such pictures.

Also...funny you're saying you're more mature yet you're the one calling me imature, that my reading comprehension isn't strong, ... while I never attacked you personally..... I am just reasoning. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

you don't understand if you're still buying the easy answer that britney's instagram is the problem. it's not. it's the excuse. the problem is kevin has alienated and poisoned their children against britney since practically birth. i beg you to google parental alienation and come back. 

That's a theory, not a fact. Which is just as good as anybody else's.

1 minute ago, easy said:

it is not a theory  when it's court documented they planned to use britney's children to get her to do what they want 🥴

They threatened her with that, yes. But there is no actual evidence proving that they were actively trying to alienate the boys. There was no point to that, as they were the main reason Britney kept going. 

Tbh her putting tiny stars over her v hole isn’t implied and it’s not empowering if it’s 30 in one day. 

also MORE IMPORTANTLY who here wants to see that of their mum and then add the world seeing that? If you don’t understand that then no you can’t be reasoned with

her kids are allowed an opinion and it’s the same we have about our mums (hopefully)

but let them have a voice because they’re about to have one in the interview and that’s not for any of us to dictate 

from what I’ve seen today o feel like a troll tbh because you’re gunna decide you can dictate but you can’t this is her kids lol their voice 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, la_land said:

They threatened her with that, yes. But there is no actual evidence proving that they were actively trying to alienate the boys. There was no point to that, as they were the main reason Britney kept going. 

that is EXACTLY what alienation is. these boys have never been allowed to be alone with their mother. every interaction was supervised by her abusers and illegally recorded. kevin chose his own greed and want for britney's money,'over what was truly best for the boys- letting them have a relationship with their mother. 

8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

You’re gay and will never have children or be in the position of being a woman taking their clothes off so you should be banned for being a misogynistic, self-loathing gay :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Tbh her putting tiny stars over her v hole isn’t implied and it’s not empowering if it’s 30 in one day. 

also MORE IMPORTANTLY who here wants to see that of their mum and then add the world seeing that? If you don’t understand that then no you can’t be reasoned with

her kids are allowed an opinion and it’s the same we have about our mums (hopefully)

but let them have a voice because they’re about to have one in the interview and that’s not for any of us to dictate 

from what I’ve seen today o feel like a troll tbh because you’re gunna decide you can dictate but you can’t this is her kids lol their voice 

excuse me who are you to say whats empowering for someone else?

Who here wants to see that of their mom? Well as its been said dozens of time during this thread they didnt care she was dancing almost naked on stage to make them money

the second they stopped making money from it britneys nudity becomes an issue how hard is it to see how wrong this is seriously

theyre using her kids against her the same way they did to get her into a cship the first time (yes in 2008 when months later they would have her naked in a music video) and theyre doing it cuz its what they always do to control britney everytime they want to save their *****, the fact that they turn to this strategy when theyre desperate should tell u that they know how much britney loves her kids and how little they care for them 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

excuse me who are you to say whats empowering for someone else?

Who here wants to see that of their mom? Well as its been said dozens of time during this thread they didnt care she was dancing almost naked on stage to make them money

the second they stopped making money from it britneys nudity becomes an issue how hard is it to see how wrong this is seriously

theyre using her kids against her the same way they did to get her into a cship the first time (yes in 2008 when months later they would have her naked in a music video) and theyre doing it cuz its what they always do to control britney everytime they want to save their *****, the fact that they turn to this strategy when theyre desperate should tell u that they know how much britney loves her kids and how little they care for them 

She used to say in interviews her kids know on stage that’s “britney” at home it’s “mama” or have you forgotten that? 
her job vs full frontal ***** is not comparable and I don’t think it’s the boobbb hugging their addressing.

surely you know she used to say this?

I always dreamed that Britney's kid would be more influenced by her energy, which is beautiful, rather than Kevin's. When they were little, and we all thought everything was going fine (around 2015) britney used to post a lot about them making art, being interested in music, she used to be so happy with them. Sadly, your teenage years usually shape you as a man, and they've spent most of it with Kfed, who is a parasite who only uses woman and probably smokes w**d 24/7, which I'm sure is not a good enviroment for kids. 

I do think that they have a lot of Britney inside of them and maybe one day when they're adults they get to appreciate their mother as much as we do, seeing it from the outside. She's an incredible human being and has been through so much for them, she deserves their love more than anything in this world. 

Britney if you ever read this forum, stay strong and we're all rooting for you as we've always been. I absolutely admire your strenght. <3 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

She used to say in interviews her kids know on stage that’s “britney” at home it’s “mama” or have you forgotten that? 
her job vs full frontal ***** is not comparable and I don’t think it’s the boobbb hugging their addressing.

surely you know she used to say this?

Yeah, im sure u would understand why she would give such a basic answer about a complex matter instead of inciting a deep intellectual conversation with a random reporter who would still only post a basic article to get clicks or sell papers after

again u keep addressing her nudity from 2 different pov u say her “job” vs “full frontal” again the paid nudity against the not paid nudity, is this about money? Britneys been ***ualized for her whole career and no one had a problem, they all enjoyed her money and encouraged her and even forced her to work harder, the moment she decides to do it for herself and they dont get a coin from it have a problem 

they didnt care to have her posing in a ***ual way on a rolling stone cover when she was 17, but now that shes a 40yr old woman they want her to cover up give me a  break

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block