Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

Sadly I can see Sean and Preston go back to their mother when they will be 18 to ask her to finance a DJ album or any other project when they will be too lazy to work or study.

With time and maturity they will realize the work and the sacrifices their mother went through to achieve that level of financial power and success. 

They clearly have been brainwashed by K-Fed and Team Con. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

For Britney’s sake I hope she gets pregnant soon. I really feel she needs a fresh start to be a mother which was taken from her and has isolated and turned her children against her 

I am happy she’s free and love seeing her posts that show her beaming with happiness but I also wish she would take a break from social media and go on a long *** vacation away from all the **** surrounding her

• Love 2

Ok… but Brits boys have literally grown up with their mother being naked on stage and in her videos. It’s nothing new to them.

Sure, it must be weird for them as teens but I doubt it would a reason to cut their mother off. Seems kinda excessive.

Theres obviously other stuff going on which is none of our business and her gram is just cheap ploy from the no jobber Fibberlines. And it’s so crappy they’ve put this out.

Honestly F them.

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

but can we still keep it respectful to Brits boys and refrain from name calling? No matter what, they are still her children.

• Love 1

I feel so sad. This woman has been used, abused and exploited since she was a child by almost everyone around her. Also, she lives with the stigma and every move of her is strongly criticized like mental issues are all her fault. Once again they use her kids as a weapon against her because they want to control her. It's sickening. Even if her kids feel this way they could address it privately. It seems like her ex and her "family" do anything in order to distance the boys from her. 

• Love 5

kevin blaming britneys “*****” for the boys being distanced from her meanwhile kevin, jamie and the whole cship basically took her kids away from her as a punishment..

I'm not surprised their relationship with britney isn’t as close as with kevin since these boys grew up without their mom basically and had to witness her being abused, that can really traumatise a child imo 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

What difference does it make? Alot of her career she has been ***ual. What you think nobody ever brought up all her racy performances/costumes/music videos to her sons before she started posting nude on instagram? Gimme a break. All that suggests is that you think its fine for her to be ***ual when its for your entertainment but when its something that makes her feel liberated its unacceptable. Such a double standard.

this woman sacrificed her freedom for years just on the promise she would get to see these kids more often. That was her only concern. The entire privileged life the boys and the leech k-fed lives is thanks to her. You would think it would be worth some love and loyalty now suddenly britney is the villain and her father who shook one of the boys so badly they got a restraining order is some sort of saint?? Its absolute rubbish. How convenient k-fed chose this moment before jamies deposition and britneys music comeback. 

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block