Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

50 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Because in one she was making money off it (while forced) and the other is on her own terms and she isn't making money?

No. She was wearing edgy costumes even before the CS (Onyx BOM was literally a lingerie).

It's because one event is public and the other is private. That makes all the difference.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, la_land said:

No. She was wearing edgy costumes even before the CS (Onyx BOM was literally a lingerie).

It's because one event is public and the other is private. That makes all the difference.

So basically u agree with the statement. One makes money one doesnt, that makes all the difference

So basically its ok to show ur body to the world for money, but its not ok to show ur body to the world for urself or self empowerment, ok lol

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

She is admitting that her relationship with the boys is complicated :( :( :(

If Britney were my friend I’d suggest that she stops posting nude photos. It’s just a suggestion because I love her.

But it was ok for her to perform in barely there outfits (for her dad)?

• Love 1

It's just weird that the kids wouldn't understand what their mum has been through but I am hoping they will mature in their 20s and Britney and her kids will once again have a good relationship. Teenagers do tend to be difficult, I know I was one, but now in my late 20s my mindset is entirely different.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ronron said:

So basically u agree with the statement. One makes money one doesnt, that makes all the difference

So basically its ok to show ur body to the world for money, but its not ok to show ur body to the world for urself or self empowerment, ok lol

Listen, she can be naked all she wants, if that's what she wants to do. But the world is not Exhale, and not everyone will be okay with that.Β 

If I want to walk the streets naked and get on my fours in the streetcorner oink like a little piggy for my self empowerement, I would go to jail. So where is the boundary? The law? Your opinion? It's a slippery slope, and everybody can have opinions, including their sons.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

Oh lord, get over it, ya prude.Β :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:Β  Not everyone is as prudish and uncomfortable with nudity as yourself. Please don't speak for the rest of us.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is a well worded response. Β Classy and true. Β It’s sad that she’s seemingly, basically confirming that her children have been ungrateful for her love and sacrifices. Β Hopefully they will understand someday how much she genuinely loves them with everything she has. Β Do they understand she didn’t have a choice but to β€œgive” them to their dad? Β He helped force her (using them as pawns) into the conservatorship which effectively destroyed her human right to be a devoted mother. Β All because she’s human and went through some struggles that could’ve been solved with ACTUAL love from her family and therapy.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I hope she gets to have her daughter someday,Β  and raise the baby with no inteference.

Sadly it sounds like a few things going on. Boys this age nearly always turn on their mother. It's a part of becoming a man, cutting mommy's apron strings, putting their little girlfriends ahead of her. But usually the mom and boy had a strong relationship before so when he gets settled and comfortable in his manhood he'll come back. Moms crying over the loss of their teenage sons is normal through all the mommy groups.

Β 

Unfortunately britney's motherhood got so interfered with that I don't think she was ever able to forge a strong enough bond with them to ever guarantee they'd be back, be on her side, or in any way understand what has happened to britney from her side and empathize. Unfortunately they formed that bond with Kevin and his wife.

Β 

This is truly heartbreaking.Β  And it's why you have got to choose who you have children with wisely. Britney could have picked literally anyone, any bum off the street and it would have turned out better than this. Most other humans understand and respect the sanctity of the mother/baby relationship.Β  But not this bloated piranhaΒ 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

She is admitting that her relationship with the boys is complicated :( :( :(

If Britney were my friend I’d suggest that she stops posting nude photos. It’s just a suggestion because I love her.

It's complicated because they're teenagers who are trying to figure out their place in the world and want to be with friends over parents. It's complicated because there was a conservatorship for almost 14 years, which heavily impacted the relationship. It's complicated because Britney is famous, so there's the media, public, and lawyers in between them trying to control things. It's complicated because we don't know what the kids have been told about their mother.

Read some of the documents in Britney's case and have some compassion for a person who had no input into her life, until recently. See her humanity before the celebrity and stop blaming Britney for processing what was done to her.Β 

I bet if Jason Mamoa were to post ***** of himself, you'd be celebrating and congratulating him....🀦

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, la_land said:

Listen, she can be naked all she wants, if that's what she wants to do. But the world is not Exhale, and not everyone will be okay with that.Β 

If I want to walk the streets naked and get on my fours in the streetcorner oink like a little piggy for my self empowerement, I would go to jail. So where is the boundary? The law? Your opinion? It's a slippery slope, and everybody can have opinions, including their sons.

Britney isn't walking the streets naked though, so that's a terrible example. She's in her home, a hotel or a beach taking these photos.Β 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, la_land said:

Β I fail to see your point i dont see britney naked in the streets… the boundaries on instagram on the other hand are clear and as far as i can see none of her posts have been deleted so its easy to say she hasnt broken any rulesΒ 

U clearly dont understand the situation as u point out exactly whats wrong with it, Β this being the fact that it doesnt matter if β€œthe world” is ok with what u do, why does she have to care? This is exactly what shes fighting against, the way shes been scrutinized harder than even other celebrities when people dont agree with her actions

Β 

Β 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

If my mother had been stripped of her rights for 13 years whilst still being paraded round on stage in lingerie i would have far more pressing concerns than a couple of pics on instagram. Maybe I'm just maturer than you and wouldnt just be thinking about myself πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Β 

and the whole section of my comment about the villain was in reference to everything k-fed said in his statement Β but i guess reading comprehension isnt your strong suit.

also…shes allowed to change her mind on if she wants to be **** while being a mother. Β 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ronron said:

U clearly dont understand the situation as u point out exactly whats wrong with it, Β this being the fact that it doesnt matter if β€œthe world” is ok with what u do, why does she have to care? This is exactly what shes fighting against, the way shes been scrutinized harder than even other celebrities when people dont agree with her actions

Β 

Β 

Maybe I really don't understand.Β 

I mean, if rolling around naked all the time in front of millions of strangers on instagram is more important to her than her relationship with their teenage sons is her choice, I respect that. But I can't relate to that.

I don't see that as a sign of self-powerment, I don't see that as fightning and none of these feminist bull****. Tbh, I think she wants to piss of her family. And that's understandable to a point. And that's her choice.
Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block