Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

1 hour ago, la_land said:

That might be.

But just as liberally: The boys have every right to feel how they wanna feel. And as a 16 year old, if my mum was parading on social naked constantly... Well that would probably bother me too.

But it's used as an excuse to not talk to her??

Meanwhile it was OK for her to perform in Vegas how she did with the costumes she wore... because they were approved by her DAD and the COURTS?! **** these people! 

• Like 3

Send all of these pigs cease and desist letters Rosengart. The trash needs to stop talking about Britney. 

of course kids feels weird about social media if their parents are on it. But you know what you do then? You block them. Like seriously. Kevin and team con keep arguing like her Instagram should be reason enough to lock her up again. It’s INSTAGRAM. Why is everybody on earth allowed to be weird and live their lives in freedom except Britney? Let her be. This is why criticism about Britney’s Instagram makes me so angry. SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE WHOEVER SHE WANTS STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HER!

• Love 4

This is so sad. KFed is scum. He’s been scum, we’ve know that I mean people celebrated the divorce! It’s sad to hear her relationship with her kids may be strained. But probably their entire lives they’ve been brain washed against Britney. Who knows how much Britney really got to raise them and spend time with them? We know Kevin Federline had them at least half the time and when they were with Britney all those years, Jamie was around and the rest of the family, I’m sure they manipulated them. Honestly after one of them did that live video a couple years… I don’t get the feeling they might be the best people, like when he said Jamie is “******* gay” or whatever. They have too much of KFed in them. 

I really hope Britney can have more children with Sam, and I hope she’ll be able to raise free from any bad influences around, away from her family. 

and ppl really need to stop bringing up the nude pics on IG, to say she’s mentally unstable because of that. She’s a popstar, s** is part of her job/identity. Hilary Duff, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, kim katdashian, i don’t know how many other celebrities have taken nude photos, after becoming a mother!!! There’s nothing wrong with it, just because Britney’s aren’t professional doesn’t mean she’s insane!!! Her father policed her career and obviously to some extent her body for years, if she posts on IG she has 100% control of how they look, what they are, how they’re edited, etc. maybe she doesn’t want to do professional because she wants to be completely in control. Move on, the double standard is disgusting. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Persona said:

Send all of these pigs cease and desist letters Rosengart. The trash needs to stop talking about Britney. 

of course kids feels weird about social media if their parents are on it. But you know what you do then? You block them. Like seriously. Kevin and team con keep arguing like her Instagram should be reason enough to lock her up again. It’s INSTAGRAM. Why is everybody on earth allowed to be weird and live their lives in freedom except Britney? Let her be. This is why criticism about Britney’s Instagram makes me so angry. SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE WHOEVER SHE WANTS STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HER!

It's because that's all they have to latch onto. 

A few months ago, Britney said she was afraid to go out in public because she's afraid of making a mistake. WHY?? It's because the media is willing to amplify every inconsequential flaw or mistake she makes and instead of giving her space to LEARN from it on her own, her family and K-Scum uses it as an excuse to control her assets. How convenient for them. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I feel bad for Britney. She doesn’t deserve this at all. She’s a good person that people keep backstabbing! I don’t understand it! So unfair.

She loved her children and cared about them with her whole heart! She even said she wouldn’t fight the conservatorship if that meant she would lose her kids…

I can’t believe they are doing this to her, the Federline’s are manipulating their minds. It’s sickening.

• Love 4

Very classy from Britney.

I despise all of them for opening their dirty mouth only when the money starts to go away. Like I have always said show me a conservatorship that is for free and no one gets money from it and I would accept this concept...until then..

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block