Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

2 hours ago, hello70 said:

Heartbreaking😿

https://instagram.com/stories/britneyspears/2899305995420915151?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Edit: Y'all how the hell do you insert images or posts? I'm trying to share the screen shot but I suck at technology

You don’t suck at technology my friend.

Exhale ensures that embedding images in posts is more difficult than Britney exiting a conservatorship. 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

It saddens me so much thinking that she only has Sam, Vicky T and maybe Paris to talk to.

the fact that Kevin Jobless Federline brainwashed her own children though. Like, you’ve been living your whole life profiting from Britney and now that the cship’s over and the gravy train’s ending you’ve the nerve to throw her under the bus whilst separating her further from her own children? 
it’s also very sad the fact that her own children can’t see that she’s been through so much her whole life and they’re not siding with her.

i hope she’ll get her baby with Sam and get to experience real motherhood that she’s always wanted. 

• Love 1

My heart breaks for her. Betrayed even by her own “children” who took smiling pictures during their trash fathers interview. 

disgusting. 

im so happy Britney has Sam. May they have many many children who are grateful for their mother. 

the Cship really ruined her life 😭

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's the exact word. Concerning that Instagram would be the reason for something like this

That's a bit of a false conclusion. The reason are the pictures she posts on Instagram which are almost complete nudies. The reason isn't instagram itself but it's the content what she posts. And it gets spread out in magazines.

As a child, it would be anyone's nightmare for their mom to be on every magazine naked. That's just traumatizing. So I fully understand her kids.

I always said it and will keep saying it. Her posting nudiez only comes back to harm her. 

• Like 2

I am just glad that after all these Britney decided to stand up for herself and fight for her own good. 

She gave up every single right and the result was a big 0 and I am sure she would it all over again because that is what mothers and women in general do. Most of them.

But she is not a victim and enough is enough.

Britney there are people out here that we see that you are a unique person and we are happy that you fight to keep yourself real and distant from anyone that thries to take advantage of you.

It is not the usual route to stand up and fight anymore. But you are a prototype of health and motivation.

Go Britney! 

P.S. the kids will turn around. There is undeniable proof of her love for them in front of the people eyes.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

That's a bit of a false conclusion. The reason are the pictures she posts on Instagram which are almost complete nudies. The reason isn't instagram itself but it's the content what she posts. And it gets spread out in magazines.

As a child, it would be anyone's nightmare for their mom to be on every magazine naked. That's just traumatizing. So I fully understand her kids.

I always said it and will keep saying it. Her posting nudiez only comes back to harm her. 

that's a false conclusion on your part as well assuming that just because you are uncomfortable with her posts, then everyone else is gonna react the same way as you.

The problem is not Instagram nor her posts. If they let her have a normal relationship with her sons, anything that made them uncomfortable they would've just talked it to directly to Britney, they would've expressed their points, Britney would've expressed hers, and she would've made a decision depending on the outcome.

They've been distanced since at least 2019 when thanks to Jamie's restraining order her time with them was reduced, not to mention before this moment the time they've spent with her must've been nothing but strange thanks to the conservatorship.

Remember her conversations with them were monitored, God knows what they've done with that information, what things they must've told them growing up regarding Britney, the conservatorship, or when she was at the mental facility, etc.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's a false conclusion on your part as well assuming that just because you are uncomfortable with her posts, then everyone else is gonna react the same way as you.

The problem is not Instagram nor her posts. If they let her have a normal relationship with her sons, anything that made them uncomfortable they would've just talked it to directly to Britney, they would've expressed their points, Britney would've expressed hers, and she would've made a decision depending on the outcome.

They've been distanced since at least 2019 when thanks to Jamie's restraining order her time with them was reduced, not to mention before this moment the time they've spent with her must've been nothing but strange thanks to the conservatorship.

Remember her conversations with them were monitored, God knows what they've done with that information, what things they must've told them growing up regarding Britney, the conservatorship, or when she was at the mental facility, etc.

Would you, as a kid, like your mother to post these pics? Nobody would. Anyone claiming they wouldn't mind are simply lying. No teenager would be okay with this.

I am not saying her kids distancing from her is all because of this but the pics clearly had an negative impact of which only she herself is to blame for.

Just because it's our fave doesn't mean she is holy and doesn't make mistakes. She made a judging mistake thinking these pictures wouldn't come back to hurt her. Which is okay, it's okay to make mistakes but it annoys me that we, her fans, can't seem to say that Britney does something wrong. Britney is NOT some kind of superhuman that doesn't make mistakes and yes she made one with these pictures.

Don't you think her life would have been a bit easier the last few days without these pictures?

I love her to death but that doesn't mean she is never wrong at anything.

And like I said, NOT a single teenager would be okay with these kind of pictures. Being a teenager is already hard enough without your mom being on every magazine with these kind of pics.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Would you, as a kid, like your mother to post these pics? Nobody would. Anyone claiming they wouldn't mind are simply lying. No teenager would be okay with this.

I am not saying her kids distancing from her is all because of this but the pics clearly had an negative impact of which only she herself is to blame for.

Just because it's our fave doesn't mean she is holy and doesn't make mistakes. She made a judging mistake thinking these pictures wouldn't come back to hurt her. Which is okay, it's okay to make mistakes but it annoys me that we, her fans, can't seem to say that Britney does something wrong. Britney is NOT some kind of superhuman that doesn't make mistakes and yes she made one with these pictures.

Don't you think her life would have been a bit easier the last few days without these pictures?

I love her to death but that doesn't mean she is never wrong at anything.

And like I said, NOT a single teenager would be okay with these kind of pictures. Being a teenager is already hard enough without your mom being on every magazine with these kind of pics.

100000% agree

I love her and I think she needs to stop posting those photos. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I disagree. Their mother has been 53xy in music videos, photoshoots, perfume commercials, concerts, etc. The only difference is these were sanctioned by her family when everyone was being paid. Now that they are not being paid they are using everything at their disposal to show she is unstable. They did it before and they are doing it again…sad they they are using her children against her. Sadder that the public isn’t wise enough to see it the second time around. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block