Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

5 minutes ago, ronron said:

Yeah, im sure u would understand why she would give such a basic answer about a complex matter instead of inciting a deep intellectual conversation with a random reporter who would still only post a basic article to get clicks or sell papers after

again u keep addressing her nudity from 2 different pov u say her “job” vs “full frontal” again the paid nudity against the not paid nudity, is this about money? Britneys been ***ualized for her whole career and no one had a problem, they all enjoyed her money and encouraged her and even forced her to work harder, the moment she decides to do it for herself and they dont get a coin from it have a problem 

they didnt care to have her posing in a ***ual way on a rolling stone cover when she was 17, but now that shes a 40yr old woman they want her to cover up give me a  break

Yes im sure it was compex when asked how do it your kids feel to see you dress like you do on stage and the many instances she said she didn’t like being **** dressed because she was a mama but it was her job.

she used to say it all the time in person where are you to assume it was for clicks how new are you guys to this?

yeah the paid vs the free the forced vs the aware she was more aware of the impact to her kids then and now she’s not?

seriously if your answer is no you don’t want your mum to post these photos to her social media then you get it as it’s human they’re her kids KIDS they don’t see her like we do. If your answer is yes your mum should post like that and you’re very comfortable with seeing that then okay but you’re a minority 

6 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yes im sure it was compex when asked how do it your kids feel to see you dress like you do on stage and the many instances she said she didn’t like being **** dressed because she was a mama but it was her job.

she used to say it all the time in person where are you to assume it was for clicks how new are you guys to this?

yeah the paid vs the free the forced vs the aware she was more aware of the impact to her kids then and now she’s not?

seriously if your answer is no you don’t want your mum to post these photos to her social media then you get it as it’s human they’re her kids KIDS they don’t see her like we do. If your answer is yes your mum should post like that and you’re very comfortable with seeing that then okay but you’re a minority 

Women are allowed to change their minds, its legal u know? Its very common that women start feeling less **** at a certain age and then they grow out of that phase after and become comfortable with their ***uality again, thats something we should praise not criticize 

and as to your question wether id like it that my mom posted pics like britneys on insta I must say that considering my mom just like britney with her kids gave me everything she could so I could have a nice living, food, education and basically survive, i would never judge her for doing something that makes her happy as long as she isnt harming anyone, to hell with the world and what they think of it, 

this last sentiment would be even easier to comprehend for me if my mom wouldve gone through what britney did, u know being ***ualized by a whole industry even as a minor, then body shamed by the whole world, then convinced to go into a cship that stripped her of her basic human rights using me to force her to accept that, and then ***ualized again for Other peoples benefit??

Yes my answer is yes i would be more than ok with my mom doing as she pleases if it makes her happy or empowers her **** the whole world if that makes me a “minority”

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ronron said:

Women are allowed to change their minds, its legal u know? Its very common that women start feeling less **** at a certain age and then they grow out of that phase after and become comfortable with their ***uality again, thats something we should praise not criticize 

and as to your question wether id like it that my mom posted pics like britneys on insta I must say that considering my mom just like britney with her kids gave me everything she could so I could have a nice living, food, education and basically survive, i would never judge her for doing something that makes her happy as long as she isnt harming anyone, to hell with the world and what they think of it, 

this last sentiment would be even easier to comprehend for me if my mom wouldve gone through what britney did, u know being ***ualized by a whole industry even as a minor, then body shamed by the whole world, then convinced to go into a cship that stripped her of her basic human rights using me to force her to accept that, and then ***ualized again for Other peoples benefit??

Yes my answer is yes i would be more than ok with my mom doing as she pleases if it makes her happy or empowers her **** the whole world if that makes me a “minority”

My mum said differently about how she’d feel if she saw her mum post that and me to her. But I guess that’s your choice.

most mums give everything to their kids I still don’t think it’s a viable or fair excuse for her teenage boys. Let alone how it must be at school with the kids probably embarrassing them and teasing them for it. And sadly you aren’t there to defend them over it so 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

My mum said differently about how she’d feel if she saw her mum post that and me to her. But I guess that’s your choice.

most mums give everything to their kids I still don’t think it’s a viable or fair excuse for her teenage boys. Let alone how it must be at school with the kids probably embarrassing them and teasing them for it. 

its ok if your mom wouldnt like doing that, but if she did and it made her happy would u stop seeing her ? I wouldnt but its different for us, our moms are not superstars who get naked on tv all the time, shes been doing this since before they were even planned, theyve lived a life of luxury that came from her work and her work has consisted of nudity but its not even about this

Its about you thinking that when kids get bullied at school for something its the bullied kids’mom who is to blame and not the bullies or their sh itty parents who couldnt manage to educate their kids to respect and not bully others?? No wonder the world is so ****ed up if im the minority who can see the wrong in this

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Being gay equals not being able to have children? You should be banned for homophobic.

You should be banned for being a know-it-all when you know nothing, you belong in Gaga daily for being an insufferable little rat. You are a Britney hater and should be banned

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, MX3 said:

I don’t really blame her boys personally - they have been hearing diff things from ppl throughout the c ship, their whole childhood she was in a cship…. They have such a complicated view of what that was and what it meant for her, and then their dad saying whatever he needed to say to justify it.., barf. It is so unfortunate that they grew up in this corruption. because really, that money that the cship was taking was theirs. It was money for them and the life they should’ve had living freely with their mother. 

k-fed doing this interview is extremely in SUCH bad taste. how hard her superstardom has been for their family??? If she wasn’t a superstar no one would even be paying him for this interview to talk about his ex wife. Why is everyone So ungrateful??????? I love her response too mentioning the big booty music video. There are mothers in Hollywood doing far graphic things than just cutesy beach ***** and selfies. Teenagers will be teenagers.

shame on k-fed but I just took it as he’s not getting paid out the back end of the cship anymore and this interview is keeping his fridge stocked.  That’s certainly how it looks. Is it a coincidence that the c ship ended and now he’s giving interviews????? Deadbeat. 

What did she mean by Big Bootie music video? 

2 hours ago, limecakes said:

What did she mean by Big Bootie music video? 

I think she meant the music video w j.lo and iggy - iggy is a mother of a young son. And that video is shown w her showing off her *** and body. I think she is just pointing out in general lots of music videos that have **** women in them are often mothers. 

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

I think she meant the music video w j.lo and iggy - iggy is a mother of a young son. And that video is shown w her showing off her *** and body. I think she is just pointing out in general lots of music videos that have **** women in them are often mothers. 

JLo had very young children at the time. I don’t think  Iggy had any yet. JLo’s kids were also VERY young, too young to understand or have a response to it.
The issue is that Britney’s SONS are in high school. That’s a very pivotal age where the kid is truly aware of everything that’s going on. Both boys are close to being men at this point!

This entire time I’ve been very worried about how they’ve been treated in school while their mother has been posting these very bizarre videos and photos. Another  issue is that Britney’s captions are like a very long rant that doesn’t make sense. These other stars get n*ked too, but they seem more coherent and “put together” about it. Britney has a child like demeanor with being out on display and it’s very unsettling. Obviously she’s still struggling mentally, but the issue with mental health disorders is that you can’t force an adult to take the meds that can make them better. Maybe that’s part of the issue here. Regardless, her kids seem to be very cool people who are decently understanding of mental illness. It could affect them someday too later down the line. These issues tend to be genetic. I hope they don’t have to experience it though. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Obviously she’s still struggling mentally, but the issue with mental health disorders is that you can’t force an adult to take the meds that can make them better. 

1 - This whole "Britney is off her meds" narrative is old, get over it.

2 - Nobody knows if she ever struggled with something besides having had perinatal depression in the past. 

3 - As someone who fights OCD and Borderline Disorder for 18 years I can guarantee that even when you take your meds and is in therapy relapses can happen. YOU DON'T HAVE A CURE, JUST TREATMENT! 

4 - If she has something (which I don't believe) and they're understanding, they just doing the basic every other human being should do! You wouldn't shame someone for having cancer, why would you shame someone who has mental illness? 

5 - Do yourself a favor and **** off

• Love 8
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

1 - This whole "Britney is off her meds" narrative is old, get over it.

2 - Nobody knows if she ever struggled with something besides having had perinatal depression in the past. 

3 - As someone who fights OCD and Borderline Disorder for 18 years I can guarantee that even when you take your meds and is in therapy relapses can happen. YOU DON'T HAVE A CURE, JUST TREATMENT! 

4 - If she has something (which I don't believe) and they're understanding, they just doing the basic every other human being should do! You wouldn't shame someone for having cancer, why would you shame someone who has mental illness? 

5 - Do yourself a favor and **** off

All of this!!!

• Like 1

Excuse me let me have a word.

Kevin Federline may have introduced (?) but at least ALLOWED his underage children to smoke w33d and that in itself should have had legal consequences for him. The kids went on instagram live and called 'Jamie' GAY as an insult and it shows Kevin is not educating his children appropriately. 

Kevin supports Jamie who Britney has repeatedly mentioned being abusive and that doesn't even account for the reports of him putting listening devices in the privacy of her own room nor does it include drugging her with medication she didn't want to take. 

The audacity that Kevin had to have a 40th birthday party throwing money around and looking like some big baller when all he does is leech of his ex wife's estate. He's human trash and should be called out for it. 

Britney worked hard enough to keep dozens of people afloat and that in itself shows that she deserves some damn respect. Her kids don't want to talk to her because she embarrasses them and poses nude BIG WOOP. Your mom is an artist. A pop icon. A multi-millionaire. Her entire career was based off of artistic expression and ***uality. That has no correlation with how she is as a mother and it's sad her kids think that. There are mothers out there who are *********, pørn stars, or just proud of being a woman and enjoy flaunting their bodies and that is OKAY! Being ***ual does not define you as a person and we all know that Britney has such a big heart... although that heart has been bruised and battered.

I hope Britney will be okay and I'm glad she has Sam in her life. I hope her boys really take the time to truly understand the horrific abuse she went through not only with her family but also the media and the courts. I hope someone can open their eyes to who their daddy really is and what he allowed to go on because of the benefit he had to it. 

• Love 3

It really is time to modify the custody arrangement. A little digging should  show up the reality of his parenting complete with w**d, foul language, strip clubs,  h*******s and exposing minors to the public in the media. 

If not custody, then the money Britney is paying needs to be reevaluated for sure. 

Poor man needs to be spared the difficulty of associating with Britney: so he needs to cut off all the apron strings and earn his own money. Victoria can then talk about difficulties. 

How far can they milk the boys in the media? Or push them to earn banking on their mom's name ? Court should take notice finally. 

• Like 1

Re-reading this news item:

As for how K-Fed feels about the move -- a source tells us, "Kevin was surprised that of all the neighborhoods she can afford to move to she chose his. As long as his peace and tranquility aren't invaded as a result, more power to her."

´´more power to her´´ ---- THAT'S WHAT BOTHERS ALL OF THEM. THEIR POWER

´´his peace and tranquility´´---- Who started this war? I guess his peace and quiet was on his nerves since she moved into the same neighborhood.

3d8ebed1cb364dc3861ad4d697ff23f8_xl.jpg

Britney Spears has bought a new home, and it's right next to one of her exes.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block