“TMZ Hates Britney”- Former TMZ Employee Shares

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh course it’s you. Not this being from 8 months ago.. Look at you clutching at straws to fit your narrative from todays events 😂 

Too bad you can’t see that there’s a lot of holes in TMZ’s story. They’ve been on a smear campaign ever since the trials were settled. It’s definitely not a coincidence.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Alvy said:

The recent -and disgusting- news they posted seems like a setup.
This might be me being delulu or whatever but make your connections.

They've been trashing Britney since a long time ago posting whatever fake story they come up with their twisted and sick minds just to generate $$$.
They -allegedly- work for (or are in favor of) team con.

What else do you need to realize this is a setup?
To me, they are plotting against her wellness, they want to see Britney at her very worst, they need it, it's what they feed off.

I've had ENOUGH with this disgusting pigs already.

Yes! No one’s buying into their bull**** anymore, this isn’t 2007 & the world is so much more aware. Their site is tanking, they’ve paid their bills by lying about Brit for way too long.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Alvy said:

The recent -and disgusting- news they posted seems like a setup.
This might be me being delulu or whatever but make your connections.

They've been trashing Britney since a long time ago posting whatever fake story they come up with their twisted and sick minds just to generate $$$.
They -allegedly- work for (or are in favor of) team con.

What else do you need to realize this is a setup?
To me, they are plotting against her wellness, they want to see Britney at her very worst, they need it, it's what they feed off.

I've had ENOUGH with this disgusting pigs already.

Any excuses for the ex criminal boyfriend? 

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh course it’s you. Not this being from 8 months ago.. Look at you clutching at straws to fit your narrative from todays events 😂  Britney is well everyone, nothings going on at all. 

You really got a hair across your asș, huh. Maybe time for you to take a nap and log off. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Too bad you can’t see that there’s a lot of holes in TMZ’s story. They’ve been on a smear campaign ever since the trials were settled. It’s definitely not a coincidence.

They report on every celebrity who are hot in the press. Nothing new.. look at their Instagram. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh course it’s you. Not this video being from 8 months ago.. Look at you clutching at straws to fit your narrative from todays events 😂  Britney is well everyone, nothings going on at all. 

6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Any excuses for the ex criminal boyfriend? 

You’re so obsessed with me, it’s giving sanitarium vibes. Your bull**** isn’t welcome here, stay on topic or leave the thread- it’s in the rules.

Edit: this user is continuing to derail & flamebait in this thread@princessmimi

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

You really got a hair across your asș, huh. Maybe time for you to take a nap and log off. 

Not really. Very few have a delusional narrative. You only have to go into the big thread to see OP telling people to **** off and arguing with everyone and delusional fans claiming TMZ hired body doubles in the hall way. You say news articles are B.S yet you all make your delusional narratives and situations up. Just as bad 

• Haha 1

They report on every celebrity who are hot in the press. Nothing new.. look at their Instagram. 

She wasn’t hot until the court cases were settled and then they started releasing all these bogus fake news stories. As I said if you can’t see that then idk what else to tell you.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Not really. Very few have a delusional narrative. You only have to go into the big thread to see OP telling people to **** off and arguing with everyone and delusional fans claiming TMZ hired body doubles in the hall way. You say news articles are B.S yet you all make your delusional narratives and situations up. Just as bad 

someone give this person a gold star and a cookie!

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You’re so obsessed with me, it’s giving sanitarium vibes. Your bull**** isn’t welcome here, stay on topic or leave the thread- it’s in the rules.

It’s a forum and I’m entitled to post where I like. Is it in the rules for you to literally argue and come for every single persons throat in the other thread telling them to **** off. No one’s obsessed. We just calling you out for your bull. 

Edited by Blackout Britney

hugh laurie shut up GIF

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block