SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

35 minutes ago, Damon said:

Jordan Miller is notorious for his malicious, evil ways. He is infamous for promising online communities brand new mods, and then just leaving them high & dry. 

The world has never known a worse man. 

LopPUob.gif

Several of the “people’s choice” for mods were a joke and would have led to a messy/sassy/non-objective moderation. It’s important for a community to have mods that know how to refrain from “clapping back” and not doing things like banning or assigning warning points out of emotion. This would not have been the case for several of the… choices. 

• Like 3

Wooow someone is a hater lol Jordan literally wouldn't hurt a fly he only preaches (and follows) love light and  positivity.

What could you possibly have against him? Anything for views I guess. 

Nicki Minaj Love GIF

Also "I have so much **** on him but not gonna share it" is code for I don't have anything on him but I need the views so let me name drop him.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block