SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Last time I said anything about Sloan he posted Insta stories about me claiming I was part of team con so I'mma keep it cute and not play the video :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Someone came up to me at Weho Pride the other day and was like be careful Sloan is here and I didn't realize what that meant until right now. Not people warning me in the streets :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Knock him out Jordan go full on bro kick a*s and put him in his place!! We gotchu!!!!!!!!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Online bullying is so cute, right? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:
Shows a lot of maturity on his part to even engage in wanting to “expose” someone.  Jordan has quite literally never been team con lmfao.

Also, it says a lot when someone advocates for Britney’s freedom and then once she gets it, they attempt to drag her judgement and assume she’s incapable of picking a partner.  They’ve been in a healthy relationship for nearly 6 years with the only red flag being him sharing that sketchy IG post when she was sent away…but we don’t even know the truth behind that.  Britney is quick to call people out, I trust her judgement in picking her husband.  No man will ever be good enough for her for some of y’all.

i didn’t watch his video because I don’t condone bullying or immaturity in any way shape or for, but Jordan you have so much more class (and good looks) than this clown.

• Love 8
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

No violence pls

Sloan is so easy to destroy intellectually because they don't use facts and only attention seeking tactics. 

He needs a knock to the head like they did in the good old days when you opened your mouth and didn’t think there’d be consequences. I bet he’d shut right the hell up! Or a Will Smith slap, that would work too. 

Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Several of the “people’s choice” for mods were a joke and would have led to a messy/sassy/non-objective moderation. It’s important for a community to have mods that know how to refrain from “clapping back” and not doing things like banning or assigning warning points out of emotion. This would not have been the case for several of the… choices. 

I still think I'm a great choice for a mod. Once again @Jordan MillerI nominate myself 🥰🥰🥰

omg i think sloan is going through his messy era or something lmao he looks so corny i canttt. sloan i know ur reading this ur biased, you do wack azz research and you give weird vibes tehehehehe

talking about jordan miller making a living of britney when you do the same just not with britney but by exploiting other celebs and their trauma 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I like how people think Britney is so stupid that she wouldn’t be able to see a user when one is in front of her . You can see how Sams eyes light up around her . You can’t fake that kind of love sorry . Also Sam was with Britney and stayed with her when she had nothing or no control over a single penny of her money . Also yes Sam will have opportunity being Britney’s husband it’s a benifit to being married to someone famous and I am sure Britney encourages him 100% .  They have benefited from one another and honestly are couple goals !

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

I like how people think Britney is so stupid that she wouldn’t be able to see a user when one is in front of her . You can see how Sams eyes light up around her . You can’t fake that kind of love sorry . Also Sam was with Britney and stayed with her when she had nothing or no control over a single penny of her money . Also yes Sam will have opportunity being Britney’s husband it’s a benifit to being married to someone famous and I am sure Britney encourages him 100% .  They have benefited from one another and honestly are couple goals !

Sam's eyes light up because he is evil, not because he loves her.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Then don’t make a comment on a public forum subject to public response defending Slo4n if you aren’t well informed nor able to carry a conversation. Use some common sense next time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me making a comment on a public forum doesn’t entitle a response from someone quoting me especially when it involves a psychopathic illiterate user. :clownery_makeup_meme:“GODNA IS A QUEEN” ≠ posting on a Britney Spears form. Your opinion doesn’t represent the entirety of a public forum…. I’m sure you’re a narcissistic online because you have zero friends in real life…Keep wasting your time hating on someone FAR more successful than you, I’m sure it affects them tremendously😂Ignored. Won’t be wasting my time responding again, get a life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block