SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

• Leader
34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Wooow someone is a hater lol Jordan literally wouldn't hurt a fly he only preaches (and follows) love light and  positivity.

What could you possibly have against him? Anything for views I guess. 

Nicki Minaj Love GIF

Also "I have so much **** on him but not gonna share it" is code for I don't have anything on him but I need the views so let me name drop him.

Thanks for the kind words!!

And yeah I’m not worried about whatever made up dirt he claims to have. If he had it he’d spill it. He doesn’t care about me or my well being. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

What are you talking about? He constantly thrives and milks off of the trauma of women for views/likes. He’s also given a platform to notorious leaches and braindead conspiracy theorists like reaic0cky. He doesn’t even accept Britney’s marriage and continues to feed into the false narrative from crazy theorists that Sam is a hired chef who’s “uSiNg BrItNeY!1!1!1”.

Stop it. 

I don’t watch his content or desire to carry a conversation with you. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

(Sorry for my english btw. Not my first language)

Omg. 
This Sloan person  needs to grow up. Their behaviour towards Jordan is so embarrassing and immature. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Their videos are public. They should be open to criticism. And by spreading so many false informations with so little research, they should really shut the **** up, listen and learn. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Ive watched a lot of their videos last year, but the more I watched, the less interested I became. So many clickbaits tactics, empty content, hypocrisy.

Jordan, your Youtube did not flop, youre doing a great job with Breathe Heavy, which is very successful for a niche forum/website, and it is completely valid to build a community around your favorite artist. Much more noble than a basic gossip Youtube channel filled with trashy conspiracy theories. 

Keep up the good work Jordan! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block