SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

• Leader
9 hours ago, Derrick said:

I stopped watching when Sloan tried to do a deep dive on Mary-Kate and Ashley and didn’t do literally any research. He does that a lot. He writes some notes and makes a video about it.

He was fun to watch for a minute but he’s become annoying pretty quickly. And who even cares what Jordan does. His connections probably run deep since he’s run this site for as long as Sloan has probably been alive. It’s natural some of those connections turned out to be bad. Jordan also hasn’t been perfect but he’s been consistent in making THIS forum a safe place for all of us to speak our minds respectfully and because of that I have more love for him. Sloan doesn’t know a fraction of that. 

Thank you for saying this and for also using logic. 🙏 Appreciate your comment! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
28 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

At first he seemed to be a nice guy, but now I'm tired of him "exposing" everyone and everything
Such an attention seeker, trying to pose as worried about people :clownery_makeup_meme: 
Lately I've had bad feelings about him, but now if he threatens Jordan, he can go to the light and see Jesus. 

Because our world is so... nice... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Jordan is a model administrator, moderator, and personality and some people love to tear them down. I’ve been part of a lot of online communities that aren’t here today because of bad admins. Exhale would NOT be what it is if Jordan were not a very good admin. I’ve only been here a little over two months now, officially, I wish I had signed up sooner, though I have visited as a guest, (for the scoops you know), and of course this site is referenced often in many pop culture circles. Can I just thank you all for being here and for letting me be here? I really think Exhale could be the perfect place for me and I’m just so happy to be here. I love Exhale! 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This is so nice!! Thank you for saying that. I know there's been some conflict in recent months but I think our mod team / curators are slaying and this place would not be what it is if it wasn't for them, not to mention awesome members like you contributing.

I'm not a regular admin I'm a cool admin :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, sykology said:

Not really sure why a Britney fan site who literally comments on everything Britney and other celebs do would get angry at another site that writes about things celebs do.  Both Jordan and Sloan profit from salacious stories about celebs.  I don't see a difference at all.  Maybe its because you like one and not the other?   

I don't think his YT channel or BH having ads is the problem, it's how the money is generated. By being salacious and ripping into people... not the vibe I want on Exhale. And I know there's grey area, but we do try our best to keep this place as positive as possible, and while there are times where it isn't, our goal is to steer back to it in the event comments get negative. I'm not convinced his YT channel does that. The opposite tbh. 

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

omg HE DID NOT. Who does this b1tch think he is?? You cannot be a cyber bully in 2022... And how pretentious of him thinking he can point a finger and talk about others? Oh wow the amount of bad karma this guy is collecting.....

Jordan, I'm just one bish in seven billion on the other side of the world but I've got your back, boo! Do not even think about this, he first needs your attention to succeed.

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Appreciate that a lot!

• Love 1

There is a video exposing him, and let's say he has enemies as he broke up marriages and other stuff cos the husband Didn't like them as friends..

What others don't understand, is that friendships can naturally end. 

Having that one best friend is probably the worst, it's natural for friendships to end, cos thats life. 

I used to really like Sloan's channel but as time has gone on his content has become more and more clickbaity, which feels kind of gross considering he pretends like he does this all to help people, but really he's just profiting from other peoples misfortunes. His coverage of Amanda Bynes has felt particularly exploitative.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, SlayveForYou said:

Sam's eyes light up because he is evil, not because he loves her.

I’m so happy you know him personally . I’m also so happy you think Britney is to dumb to make good choices for herself . If you are not here for Britney’s happiness than you do not deserve to be here as a fan periot! 
What you think of Sam matters not to anyone at the end of the day except you . As he and Britney live happily together . Get a life .

• Love 1

Sloan also basically made himself a target in LA, his videos of him being scared, but then he said its a place called Compton..

I basically said safest thing to stay alive is move, but also avoid wearing colors blue or red, as you are on gang infested territory and already someone actually made it known your presence is unwanted and you need to leave or it could be bad. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block