SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

Britney on her next M&G when she meets Sloan: “ew aren’t you that gay who is talking **** about my husband all the time?”

Sloan: “No queen! You are confused… I’m not even gay”

Britney: “Sure! Let’s make it like Marta. Security es***t him out”

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Chile these you tube wanna be stars gotta keep reaching for attention! Ever since Britney’s C Ship was terminated these people are clawing to keep the traffic and the clicks and views! Sloan’s channel is leftover trash from Jamie’s trailer!

100% Sloan's presentation and video thumbnails with the fire and overdramatic music was tacky. This video is pure-speculation parading around as fact, not to mentioned they seem pretty inebriated, lol. Have some more self-respect for yourselves, ladies. 

• Like 6
57 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I used to like Sloan but now he jumps into whatever topic crosses his path on social media and he just blabbers without investing time doing research. He’s an attention seeker (to not use the w word…) I stopped watching long ago. Hopefully he finds his way back.

I agree with you 100%. I haven’t watched a video of his in in full in quite awhile. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block