SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

Jordan is a model administrator, moderator, and personality and some people love to tear them down. I’ve been part of a lot of online communities that aren’t here today because of bad admins. Exhale would NOT be what it is if Jordan were not a very good admin. I’ve only been here a little over two months now, officially, I wish I had signed up sooner, though I have visited as a guest, (for the scoops you know), and of course this site is referenced often in many pop culture circles. Can I just thank you all for being here and for letting me be here? I really think Exhale could be the perfect place for me and I’m just so happy to be here. I love Exhale! 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Serious question. What or who is SL4ON? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

He's a drama / pop analytics channel, but what makes him stand out a bit more is that instead of a monotone voice, his voice inflection, he shares his own opinion and he shows his face. The problem is that his arguments suck, his way of thinking sucks and his voice isn't really enjoyable in the length of his videos. The worst part of all is that he forces his opinion onto his audience without them realizing, as he likes to thread the line between fact and opinion.

He's the current day Perez Hilton, just without the influence.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

decades and centuries of fighting for our rights, being stoned, burned alive, shot, discriminated against, so we could finally get our rights to live and be looked at as normal human beings just so some fu**ing useless bottom twinks could go on YT and talk **** about other gays proving just how incapable and useless gays can be to society overall.

Thank you very much SL04N :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

He's a drama / pop analytics channel, but what makes him stand out a bit more is that instead of a monotone voice, his voice inflection, he shares his own opinion and he shows his face. The problem is that his arguments suck, his way of thinking sucks and his voice isn't really enjoyable in the length of his videos. The worst part of all is that he forces his opinion onto his audience without them realizing, as he likes to thread the line between fact and opinion.

He's the current day Perez Hilton, just without the influence.

i-dont-know-her-mariah-carey.gif

btw his voice is irritating, played literally 5 seconds before shutting down the video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

oh and wtf is that clownesque makeup :orangu_orangutan_ape: how can you pretend to be serious looking like a red queen's soldier in wonderland :orangu_orangutan_ape:

let alone that ***** pretending that Britney's dumb and that after 5 years of BEING with that guy she knows less than some YouTube clown :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1: Never heard of this Sl04n guy.

2: Sl04n definitely looks like someone who would never ever use anybody for fame, money, attention, subs, anything. That vibe i just don't get from Sl04n at all :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:.

3: If Sl04n dislikes Jordan, why did he choose to post an attractive picture of him :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:?   

4: Why is Sl04n spewing toxic waste? Is it his trademark to be low vibrational? pixels and things | Pixel art characters, Pixel art games, Cool pixel art

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Don't know who they are but the first 20 seconds of the video made me turn it off.. they know **** and act like they are insiders..

and bish, how can I take you seriously Capture.jpg

:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I couldn’t even make it to the 20 second mark….I have never heard of this tragic attention seeker before.

• Like 1

Not really sure why a Britney fan site who literally comments on everything Britney and other celebs do would get angry at another site that writes about things celebs do.  Both Jordan and Sloan profit from salacious stories about celebs.  I don't see a difference at all.  Maybe its because you like one and not the other?   

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SlayveForYou said:

IMG_0854.thumb.jpeg.abf7749eb0a2e202882e

omg HE DID NOT. Who does this b1tch think he is?? You cannot be a cyber bully in 2022... And how pretentious of him thinking he can point a finger and talk about others? Oh wow the amount of bad karma this guy is collecting.....

Jordan, I'm just one bish in seven billion on the other side of the world but I've got your back, boo! Do not even think about this, he first needs your attention to succeed.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block