Felicia Culotta likes comment about Britney: “we need REAL CHANGE”

20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I don't think it's that at all. Controlling Britney Spears was clearly Felicia trying to HELP Britney, as all of us fans were too.

Britney doesn't know that, though. She's clearly displeased with the documentaries, despite having never watched them. And I can understand why she would be upset at them, to a certain degree at least.

Feb. 13, 2007

Ruben,

Once again–I commend you for your Honesty and Integrity. I have been reading your new website daily and am grateful to have that to go to, to check on the antics of Britney. Britney doesn’t have a Publicist for me to clear this thru first, so it will come directly from my heart to you!

I am writing in response to “Where is Felicia?” on your editorial.I am home–in Mississippi…….I am now a trained Corporate Flight Attendant and fly with a tiny jet company out of Georgia. I am also a substitute Preschool Teacher at the Church Preschool in my town. I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 1/2 years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream.

I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding…….

I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest—ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she’ll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.

There’s just so much you can do to help a person—I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. All I can do is be a friend, someone that loved her for MANY years unconditionally, and PRAY. That, I have decided is the most and best I can do for my friend. I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another—ANYONE!

It’s been a hard reality for me to face. I have lived my best example daily, and that is ALL I’m capable of. To see what’s transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she’d become.

All that to say this Ruben–I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say—You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!

Thank you for ALL you’ve done–ALL the love and support over the years. ALL the non-judgement and ALL the Honesty!

PLEASE let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to repay your kindness. With as much sincerity as I can Muster,

—FE

https://www.eatpraybritney.com/letters-of-truth

• Love 1

She doesn't like the documentaries because they were released without her consent and showcased the worst moments of her public life. 

Can you blame her? No. Can you blame the documentary authors for wanting to shed light on her legal imprisonment? No. Can you blame Fe for doing what she could to support her by appearing in these documentaries? No...

Tired of these anti-Fe takes tbh. Yeah it's the dirt poor non-family southern woman who should have publicly taken a stand against the multi millionaire c-ship architects in and around her family when no one else did :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

She doesn't like the documentaries because they were released without her consent and showcased the worst moments of her public life. 

Can you blame her? No. Can you blame the documentary authors for wanting to shed light on her legal imprisonment? No. Can you blame Fe for doing what she could to support her by appearing in these documentaries? No...

Tired of these anti-Fe takes tbh. Yeah it's the dirt poor non-family southern woman who should have publicly taken a stand against the multi millionaire c-ship architects in and around her family when no one else did :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

EXACTLY. Fe does not have that type of money or power. She was completely shut out and pushed out, what was she to do? On top of that, Fe was being lied to as well and being told Britney wanted nothing to do with her, etc. Fe supported the movement even BEFORE Lynne did. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Tired of these anti-Fe takes tbh. Yeah it's the dirt poor non-family southern woman who should have publicly taken a stand against the multi millionaire c-ship architects in and around her family when no one else did

When you try to justify your "ignorance" of what a c-ship is, in this time of Google, Wikipedia and internet dictionaires etc, while supposedly :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: also acting in Britney's best interest all along; but you tell people you don't look up what a c-ship is (the cause of what made Britney miserable), but just basically close your eyes for the root cause of Britney's misery and you go along for the ride, you are UTTERLY COMPLICIT, and ONLY DUMBING YOURSELF TO OTHERS IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY RESPONSIBILITY. Had she not made that statement, she would have sounded slightly more sincere, but being a poor person does not equal bending down to injustice, especially when it is hurting the people you supposedly love. No excuses!  

People like you need to replace your fairy goodmother (Fe) Fairy Godmother Cinderella GIF - FairyGodmother Cinderella - Discover &  Share GIFs | Cinderella fairy godmother, Cinderella, Disney with an actual one . 

Or even better both yall and Fe should try the red pill for once Matrix Red Pill GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY.  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

When you try to justify your "ignorance" of what a c-ship is, in this time of Google, Wikipedia and internet dictionaires etc, while supposedly :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: also acting in Britney's best interest all along; but you tell people you don't look up what a c-ship is (the cause of what made Britney miserable), but just basically close your eyes for the root cause of Britney's misery and you go along for the ride, you are UTTERLY COMPLICIT, and ONLY DUMBING YOURSELF TO OTHERS IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY RESPONSIBILITY. Had she not made that statement, she would have sounded slightly more sincere, but being a poor person does not equal bending down to injustice, especially when it is hurting the people you supposedly love. No excuses!  

People like you need to replace your fairy goodmother (Fe) Fairy Godmother Cinderella GIF - FairyGodmother Cinderella - Discover &  Share GIFs | Cinderella fairy godmother, Cinderella, Disney with an actual one . 

Or even better both yall and Fe should try the red pill for once Matrix Red Pill GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY.  

I cant with these "Fans" The fact is that she is  still friends with lying lynne, Someone who Britney wants NO contact with. This is really no different if Fe were friends with Jamie.  Jamie created the abuse, lynne stood by it. How can you be friends with someone that would allow that to happen to their own child?  You have to draw the line somewhere. Anyone defending Fe is weak minded af...

• Like 1
On 5/26/2022 at 1:47 PM, alleyesonme393 said:

It seems like Britney feels everyone in her life was complacent in one way or another over what happened to her for 13 YEARS

Well, it doesn’t make sense cause cause Sam has been with her since 2016, including during the period she was hospitalized and he also never moved to help her get out of the conservatorship... and they're still together.

23 hours ago, Britneys Nose said:

It doesn’t make sense that Britney wouldn’t like the documentaries when they were trying to free her by releasing them. Some of them clearly were problematic but some weren’t. Maybe she just doesn’t like being reminded of that time.

Exactly. She’s only free because people start to talking about the conservatorship and start to make a lot of pressure online

I can't view her comment "like" picture

but anyways, as long as sam, Rosegart, and her boys have access to her then i'm not concerned. Britney has said she likes to keep her circle small and I think we should be able to trust that she's letting the right people in, with what few friends she trust. Remember we heard last week her boys were with her in Vegas, so obviously they see her.

I have no doubt that Britney loves and still likes Felicia but may not feel 100% comfortable talking with her because she is lynn's friend and i'm sure Felcia knows that makes her uncomfortable and she knows it's a difficult situation. Until justice is served and Britney has healed, I don't think she'll contact Felicia

I'm sorry but this woman has always screamed to me "crazy brainwashed fake religious lady"

There is a reason why Britney doesn't want anything to do with her anymore

She seems as authentic as a Louis Vuitton bag at a Mexican flea market, she reminds me of my hometown aunties that pretend to be nice to your face but really don't care about you.

Sorry Bold And Beautiful GIF by CBS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/28/2022 at 8:32 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

You do realize that the actual perpetrators of the c-ship effectively blocked Fe's access to Britney.. (side point: ever wonder why would they do that?) So the worst details of the abuse - the medication, forced rehab etc - that came to light a year ago wouldn't have been known to her? 

She must have had a general sense that that Britney was unhappy, but due to the enormous power imbalance between her and Britney's actual family and professional managmeent she clearly felt helpless to do anything until a major national outlet like the NYT gave her a platform to speak.

If you want to blame a woman with no access, no money, no influence and no power for not single handedly waging a war against the c-ship on her non-existent platform then that's fine but that's not living in the real world.

On 5/26/2022 at 6:03 PM, easy said:

he filed for this yesterday. you're right that it shouldn't take this long, but rosengart went through the proper steps. judges want lawyers to figure it out themselves and not have to step in and force it. jamie dodging the multiple attempts to get the deposition will only do well for rosengart's case to force it. jamie has shown he has no respect for the courts time, judge will not like that.

Jamie and Tri Star are never going to sit for a deposition…no upside, only downside. Look at the WEG lawsuit, same players, same playbook.

the degree to which Rosenzaddy is playing by the rules almost feels disrespectful to Hon Penny…she knows what’s going on better than MR. No rules apply to the CONs bc DIShon Goetz made sure of it…Penny knows this because this can’t be the first time dealing with Goetz’s messes.

MR saying that the CONs concealed security expenses to the court is 😩. They didn’t conceal s.hit because they were allowed exclude any expenses they didn’t want the court to see (thanks the Goetz’s invention of “net cash” accounting—a fake accounting term created to allow the court to have plausible deniability to the CONs violations).

MR puhleasseee just ask Hon P to define net cash…you’ll win the case and set me free from the anguish caused by ill-defined accounting terms.

14 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie and Tri Star are never going to sit for a deposition…no upside, only downside. Look at the WEG lawsuit, same players, same playbook.

the degree to which Rosenzaddy is playing by the rules almost feels disrespectful to Hon Penny…she knows what’s going on better than MR. No rules apply to the CONs bc DIShon Goetz made sure of it…Penny knows this because this can’t be the first time dealing with Goetz’s messes.

MR saying that the CONs concealed security expenses to the court is 😩. They didn’t conceal s.hit because they were allowed exclude any expenses they didn’t want the court to see (thanks the Goetz’s invention of “net cash” accounting—a fake accounting term created to allow the court to have plausible deniability to the CONs violations).

MR puhleasseee just ask Hon P to define net cash…you’ll win the case and set me free from the anguish caused by ill-defined accounting terms.

i truly hope rosengart asks for sanctions with his order to compel, it might be the only way we actually see these criminals in jail. 

• Love 1
On 5/26/2022 at 11:47 AM, alleyesonme393 said:

I don’t think Britney has an interest in talking to Fe sorry to say. It seems like Britney feels everyone in her life was complacent in one way or another over what happened to her for 13 YEARS and honestly I would agree with her. Not one person “close” to her spoke up for her until the fan base started making a lot of noise. Britney is free. Britney will speak to whomever she wants and will ignore those she doesn’t want to speak with. Period.

I absolutely agree with this. I mean, Fe seems lovely, but for loving Britney as much as she says, she did nothing to help. 

12 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

If you want to blame a woman with no access, no money, no influence and no power for not single handedly waging a war against the c-ship on her non-existent platform

Please reread what I wrote. I am talking about her insincerity and my dislike for putting her up on a pedestal as some fairy godmother. Please focus on the “i dont know what a c-ship is” statement from her. That’s what I am referring to. I am aware she is a simple layman. Doesn’t change the fact that she wants to dodge bullets you know. Like the rest who made damage or just went along for the ride. Which she did, when she says she has no interest knowing what a c-ship is. Again she is able to use Google, Wikipedia, dictionaries etc. no excuses. Hence insincerity. Ok bye now 😘.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block