Felicia Culotta likes comment about Britney: “we need REAL CHANGE”

Well, Felicia and Vicky have been interacting in the comments of their individual posts. So let's assume they've been doing it privately as well. Maybe the Like was just a courtesy to be mentioned. The last word will always be Britney's, obviously we must understand that once something is broken nothing will ever be the same, and if brit is ok leaving people from the past behind, and it gives her peace of mind fine, and in time they would like a way out she will do it. But people think that since she can't get together with people from the past something bad is going on. She makes her decisions now. 🤍

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Honestly, I think Britney does not want to be infantilized by anyone.

While she may have very soft spot for Felicia, she is still a grown *** woman, and she may just not want to be seen as a child after being abused for years by her conservators. That does not mean she hates her, or has any hard feelings towards her, I just think it would make sense that she wouldn't want to be seen as a "vulnerable person".

Additionally, I don't think Drew Barrymore, Perez Hilton or anyone with a talk show has any interest in what Britney wants or needs.

Let's just let Britney make her decision and mistakes if she has to. We shouldn't be butting our heads where it doesn't belong. She is technically free to both make her choices but also mistakes. For as long as they are hers. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Britney has mentioned again and again in her posts that she doesn't like to be around people. It seems she keeps her circle very small now and for obvious reasons.

She is close with her fiancé, her bff Cade... who helped get her an amazing lawyer, and her assistant Vicky. She doesn't want relations with those who were complicit or didn't do enough to help. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block