Felicia Culotta likes comment about Britney: “we need REAL CHANGE”

Ugh, I'm torn on the subject.

On one hand, I really like Fe and believe she does truly love Britney.

On the other hand, I'm sure Britney doesn't trust her because Fe is still friends with and close to Lynne.

It's unfortunate, but I'd completely understand if Britney doesn't want anything to do with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Britneys Nose said:

The comment she liked indicated concern. I wasn’t sure how to title the post. 

Felicia likes a comment on instagtam indicating concern for Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

As for Lisa MacCarley re-tweeting C0cky's post, the woman literally re-tweets anything she is tagged in. And Lisa MacCarley and Mario Lopez are not loved ones. Or friends. And clearly neither is Felicia.:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Ugh, I'm torn on the subject.

On one hand, I really like Fe and believe she does truly love Britney.

On the other hand, I'm sure Britney doesn't trust her because Fe is still friends with and close to Lynne.

It's unfortunate, but I'd completely understand if Britney doesn't want anything to do with her.

The close proximity to Lynne at times in 2007 got her in trouble. I honestly don’t blame her for not wanting to repeat history. 

• Like 1

I think when we read the book a lot of these questions will finally be answered. We will finally understand properly Britney’s view on her relationships and friendships, pre, during and post conservatorship.
We have only heard stories from everyone else and Britney was silenced for so long. 

• Like 4

everything is always black and white, right? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Lisa MacCarley and Mario Lopez are neither "friends" or "loved ones". We don't even know if there was any type of contact with Drew Barrimore. I think most of these people forget that Britney has a life beyond what she shows on Instagram.

It sounds like these people want access to her communications, just like they wanted access to their medical records to "prove" she was pregnant. sounds familiar? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I love Fe. I always have, she's such a sweetheart and has always been so good to the fans.

I think there could be a reason she's not speaking to Fe right now and it's probably because she knows Felicia is friends with her mom. If Fe cut off Lynne, I think Britney would have a relationship with her but she doesn't want anyone in her life that is still friends or in contact with her family, and I can't blame her. It would make me SO happy to have Britney and Fe reconnected. Fe talks to Vicky, and Sam follows Felicia. I'm sure we will know more one day, but I trust Britney.

Also who knows what Jamie/the conservatorship said about Felicia to Britney. Hopefully as B begins to heal, maybe she will talk to Felicia again if she decides to.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Real change? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:  Britney making her own decisions isn't enough? Britney attempting to get justice for the wrongdoings isn't enough? The real change would be contact with Felicia? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Fans want to force a relationship with Felicia and really need to move on. If Britney wanted to get in contact with Felicia, she could and no doubt would. Stop trying to make it happen when it appears Britney doesnt want it. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:  Vikki and Felicia have interacted on instagram. Sam follows her on instagram. The door is there. It's Britney's choice to make if she wants to reach out and go through that door. 

I'm even more confused as to why Mario Lopez and Lisa MacCarley are being dragged into the apparent "concern" about not being able to reach her. 

I do agree, however, that her publicist is useless and needs to be shown the door. 

Oh, and your title is misleading to say the least. It gives the impression that Fe said "we need real change", when in actual fact it's a quote from overzealous fans. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

:meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:louder, louder!

• Love 2

***** if she hasn't reached out, that means she doesn't want to talk to you. And who can blame her ? I side eyed a few things Fe has done in the past like that questionable open letter she did. Britney is free and that includes free of cutting people off.

Like they were friends in the past but maybe Britney just wants to leave the past behind and I'd say good for her. Most of the people from her past stayed around and said and did nothing to help her.

Plus not to be that girl but Fe is literally still in contact with the clan of criminals I mean family so no wonder Britney doesn't want to talk to her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

With all due respect, perhaps Britney just isn't interested in talking to Felicia, Mario Lopez, or Drew Barrymore? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Like, why would they be able to reach her? Honestly some people in this fanbase are so weird, BAnon is definitely a real thing lmao. Why would Lisa McCarley be able to reach her? She seems like a very sweet lady who has done a lot of good work in the Free Britney movement, but she's a stranger to Britney... so why would we expect her to be able to reach out to Britney? Britney obviously is aware of her social media activism for her, isn't that enough?

Can y'all please stop looking for reasons to create new conspiracy theories and let this woman live her damn life?

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block