Felicia Culotta likes comment about Britney: “we need REAL CHANGE”

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

On top of what everyone else said, I think that the documentaries has a lot to do with why she may not be reaching out to Fe. We know that Britney basically hates them, and the fact that Fe was a part of all three probably makes Britney feel like she can't trust her.

I don't think it's that at all. Controlling Britney Spears was clearly Felicia trying to HELP Britney, as all of us fans were too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, easy said:

britney is free to hire and fire who she wants. if she hasn't fired him yet, there's a reason for that. britney has made it very clear who abused her, his name nor "my publicist" ever came up. i don't think it's fair to judge how he acted during the conservatorship when we know how intimidating and threatening jamie was. i think a lot of fans would feel comfortable with a full clean house, but our comfort is irrelevant. it makes sense for britney, at least right now in the early stages of her healing, to keep people around that she knows and trusts. at the end of the day britney's opinion on britney's life and who she has in it is the only one that matters. 

You are very naive if you think he wasn’t hired by Team Con, lol. I suggest you go back to read the first original thread about Free Britney, so you can educate yourself a little bit better. Britney hasn’t named a lot of people who are at fault, even in greater capacity than her father. And ew at you suggesting I want her to do something for my own comfort. Do not put words in my mouth. 

20 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are very naive if you think he wasn’t hired by Team Con, lol. I suggest you go back to read the first original thread about Free Britney, so you can educate yourself a little bit better. Britney hasn’t named a lot of people who are at fault, even in greater capacity than her father. And ew at you suggesting I want her to do something for my own comfort. Do not put words in my mouth. 

i didn't say he wasn't hired by team con. i said britney is NOW free to hire and fire whoever she wants. there is a reason she's kept certain people around, it's not our business as to why. and yes, i do think a lot of people want her to do this/that in order to "prove" her freedom and thus feel comfort in her life going forward, since people think her having a few people still around is an indication that she isn't free. once again, britney's opinion on britney's life is the only one that matters. 

11 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I don't think it's that at all. Controlling Britney Spears was clearly Felicia trying to HELP Britney, as all of us fans were too.

It doesn’t make sense that Britney wouldn’t like the documentaries when they were trying to free her by releasing them. Some of them clearly were problematic but some weren’t. Maybe she just doesn’t like being reminded of that time.

I can understand why Britney doesn't want anything to do with her "friends" from the past including Fe.. no one spoke and no one helped.. so why does she need them now? If they didn't fight for her in her worst times, then they don't deserve her in her best times..

• Like 4

Government appointed lawyers and judges wont be held accountable and its hard case to win. It would be stupid to go after them if you know its a losing cause. Not to mention the fact that you legally cant even go after a judge like that.

We also dont know what Britney wants, she might have told Rosengart she doesnt care about going after these people, she just wants to go after Jamie.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I love how everone acts like Brit is free as a bird now just cause the cship is over…she still has contracts to fulfill and so on. To see her twirling around in her house a couple times a week doesn‘t mean ****. Why can‘t everyone mind their own effin business?! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Britney is legally free 

Contracts are things you agreed and consented to

If these contratcs were made by her conservators, I think she can negotiate in court or something?

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nosy Fe being up in someone else’s business when it is none of her business and acting unsatisfied when her wants are not met. 

I’m glad y’all are finally realising how manipulative she is. She is not a saint. She is an observer who got paid like the rest of them and for the past year or so she just wants to save face. 

PREACH

Excited Freak Out GIF

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Britneys Nose said:

It doesn’t make sense that Britney wouldn’t like the documentaries when they were trying to free her by releasing them. Some of them clearly were problematic but some weren’t. Maybe she just doesn’t like being reminded of that time.

Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block