Felicia Culotta likes comment about Britney: “we need REAL CHANGE”

9 minutes ago, Britneys Nose said:

I think people are concerned if Britney is able to contact them back or if she even knows they’ve contacted her. 

But that's literally just an assumption they have made up in their heads based on nothing about a woman they don't even know... it's totally ridiculous and it seems like the Britney conspiracies have made some people lose their sense of proportion and reality, much like the people that fell down the QAnon rabbit hole. And besides, these people are strangers to Britney. Why is it any of our business to know who Britney wants to talk to and who she doesn't? These people need to get a grip. If we have reason to believe Britney is being isolated, then okay, but we don't... so people need to stop making things up just so they can fill more of their time obsessing over Britney.

During the Free Britney movement we actually had real evidence for what we were campaigning and raising awareness for, this kind of stuff is just dumb and people need to find better things to do with their time.

• Love 7

Well. At this point I don't think britney has a team, because all her team was hired when the cship was on place. So I do think it must be a feeling on limbo for this people like her publicist. I do not think their actually working for her, I think this position haven't been update. Maybe when she is close to release the book she's gonna hire a new team. 

Also about Lisa she has an opinion and that's OK, but it doesn't mean that all the lawyer has to follow her approach!!!

1 hour ago, Britneys Nose said:

I think people are concerned if Britney is able to contact them back or if she even knows they’ve contacted her. 

"concern" is what her family said when they put her in a conservatorship. everyone loves to infantilize britney and it's really bizarre. she's set a boundary, fe and everyone else she no longer wishes to speak to need to respect that and respect her decisions. because she's free to make any decision she wants.

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Eh I think there will always be something people want to pick apart in regards to her life and wanting there to be something bigger there.  Imagine being Britney and being imprisoned for almost 14 years.  Isolated from friends and barred from making any new, real connections. She’s most likely lost a lot of social skills.  She’s probably become even more introverted.  Her trauma is real.  We know she has Vicky.  We know she hung out with Paris.  We know she is spending time with her boys.  We know she has Sam and has hung out with Cade and others in Vegas this week.  She hasn’t been free for that long…she’s probably taking her time getting back into the swing of normal life.

I am very disappointed in Rosengart’s efforts post-conservatorship.  It shouldn’t take this long to depose Jamie.  He said it himself months ago, if he won’t sit for the deposition, he can get the judge to FORCE Jamie to sit for it.  Why hasn’t Rosengart done this?  Clearly Jamie isn’t planning to follow through with a deposition.

and while I like Lisa, she needs to slow it down on the bigger picture.  Britney wants justice for what happened to her.  Lisa is thinking more “big picture for society” and corruption within the court system.   That’s totally fine and this is a great case to get to the root of that corruption, but Britney needs her justice first.  Jamie is a key player and the one Britney has said herself has abused her.  She has also mentioned Tristar, who Rosengart is also trying to have deposed.  I’m sure he’s got more up his sleeve, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea to go after Jamie first when Britney has said herself she wants him to be held accountable for what he did.  After all, once Jamie’s SIMPLE self gets deposed, he’s going to crack and probably throw more people under the bus.  He’s absolutely going to throw Wallet under the bus.  This will give MR more relevant information to take others down.  But again, this depo needs to happen.  And he needs to file for the judge to force this.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I am very disappointed in Rosengart’s efforts post-conservatorship.  It shouldn’t take this long to depose Jamie.  He said it himself months ago, if he won’t sit for the deposition, he can get the judge to FORCE Jamie to sit for it.  Why hasn’t Rosengart done this?  Clearly Jamie isn’t planning to follow through with a deposition.

he filed for this yesterday. you're right that it shouldn't take this long, but rosengart went through the proper steps. judges want lawyers to figure it out themselves and not have to step in and force it. jamie dodging the multiple attempts to get the deposition will only do well for rosengart's case to force it. jamie has shown he has no respect for the courts time, judge will not like that.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Eh I think there will always be something people want to pick apart in regards to her life and wanting there to be something bigger there.  Imagine being Britney and being imprisoned for almost 14 years.  Isolated from friends and barred from making any new, real connections. She’s most likely lost a lot of social skills.  She’s probably become even more introverted.  Her trauma is real.  We know she has Vicky.  We know she hung out with Paris.  We know she is spending time with her boys.  We know she has Sam and has hung out with Cade and others in Vegas this week.  She hasn’t been free for that long…she’s probably taking her time getting back into the swing of normal life.

and while I like Lisa, she needs to slow it down on the bigger picture.  Britney wants justice for what happened to her.  Lisa is thinking more “big picture for society” and corruption within the court system.   That’s totally fine and this is a great case to get to the root of that corruption, but Britney needs her justice first.  Jamie is a key player and the one Britney has said herself has abused her.  She has also mentioned Tristar, who Rosengart is also trying to have deposed.  I’m sure he’s got more up his sleeve, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea to go after Jamie first when Britney has said herself she wants him to be held accountable for what he did.  After all, once Jamie’s SIMPLE self gets deposed, he’s going to crack and probably throw more people under the bus.  He’s absolutely going to throw Wallet under the bus.  This will give MR more relevant information to take others down.  But again, this depo needs to happen.  And he needs to file for the judge to force this.

This is precisely what Rosengart wants; Jamie to show that he is avoiding a deposition by delaying it, further and further. It just incriminates him more.

Everything you do in a case like that shows your character. He will absolutely eviscerate him as soon as they go into trial with Jamie. 

• Love 1

You have to remember that Fe wasn't Britney's assistant for a really long time, ever since the conservatorship took place 13 years ago. She was more of a backstage person, not having a lot of interaction with Britney as she said herself in documentaries. Just because they were really close 20+ years ago doesn't mean they're still like that now, Fe kinda left Britney when she was having a breakdown so we don't know Britney's thoughts about it, we also don't know what Britney thinks about Fe being Lynne's bff, a person who deeply hurt Britney.  With that being said, I really think Fe truly loves Britney and only wants the best for her, and I believe Britney doesn't have any hard feelings about Fe, they're simply just not that close anymore and that is another consequence of the conservatorship, they took away everyone that really cared about Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Why on earth would Britney EVER want to talk with Perez Hilton?

Fe is besties with Britney’s mother Lynn.

Drew Barrymore hosts a talk show. Mario Lopez was on Extra, and is on Access Hollywood. Their professional careers could very well benefit from having a friendship and inside info from Britney first. If Drew wants a genuine friendship I think she would’ve had a better chance if she wasn’t hosting talk show.

And Lisa MacCarley might as well be a complete stranger to Britney. Britney already has a lawyer.

Frankly I see no reason why Britney has to contact any of those people if she doesn’t want to, and plenty of legit reasons why she might not want to talk with those people. Britney can do what she wants including talk or not talk to any of those people for whatever reasons she wants to, I’m not the boss of her and my speculations might not even be what Britney cares about at all in regards to friendships and why she doesn’t want to talk to those people.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

I don’t think Britney has an interest in talking to Fe sorry to say. It seems like Britney feels everyone in her life was complacent in one way or another over what happened to her for 13 YEARS and honestly I would agree with her. Not one person “close” to her spoke up for her until the fan base started making a lot of noise. Britney is free. Britney will speak to whomever she wants and will ignore those she doesn’t want to speak with. Period.

I agree.  Fe is still close to Lynne too.  I would be cautious about reaching out.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Britneys Nose said:

Felicia liked a comment on IG indicating concern about how no one can contact Britney right now. 

spacer.png

Thoughts? 

Lisa Maccarley, the lawyer Britney posted the other day on her Instagram, confirms she can’t reach Britney by retweeting Felicia’s comment:

0Pg6WLZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Lisa also expressed frustration with Rosengart’s legal approach targeting Jamie and no other key players:

fesa.jpg.33a721f4a79b3887bc8d32bff0d82959.jpg

I agree with all of this. My hope is that he’s going after Jamie as a warning to the other key players that he won’t rest until they are all deposed and in jail.

I think most are missing something very important, I don’t think the “problem” is that Britney is not reaching out to these people, but more so that she still has the same publicist. In my opinion that is a huge red flag? He looked like a possessed devil and control freak whenever he was on red carpets with Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think most are missing something very important, I don’t think the “problem” is that Britney is not reaching out to these people, but more so that she still has the same publicist. In my opinion that is a huge red flag? He looked like a possessed devil and control freak whenever he was on red carpets with Britney. 

britney is free to hire and fire who she wants. if she hasn't fired him yet, there's a reason for that. britney has made it very clear who abused her, his name nor "my publicist" ever came up. i don't think it's fair to judge how he acted during the conservatorship when we know how intimidating and threatening jamie was. i think a lot of fans would feel comfortable with a full clean house, but our comfort is irrelevant. it makes sense for britney, at least right now in the early stages of her healing, to keep people around that she knows and trusts. at the end of the day britney's opinion on britney's life and who she has in it is the only one that matters. 

or maybe britney doesn’t want anything to do with fe and all those ppl and that’s why they can’t reach her?like it’s not that hard to understand, britney has been reaching out to paris, donatella, cade and even the weeknd so if she hasn’t reached out to you then that doesn’t mean she isn’t free, it means she doesn’t want to

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block