Britney posts a video wearing a bikini from her vacation in Mexico: trying to be like Baywatch

9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

and my worse nightmare will be the public turning against her and sides with team con that britneys mentally unwell without conservatorship.... with everything's still going on and Lou, Jamie, Robin are still free and not in jail... Britney really need to be careful of her image and what she posted to the public....

This is the only reason I can agree with people saying PR would be a good thing. I hate the thought of her being controlled even if it’s just a proof reader of her socials before she posts but you have made a good point. It just doesn’t seem fair that she would have to because she hasn’t done anything wrong. So many people post ***** and I don’t think the rest of her posts suggest she is mentally unwell: all I see is a person responding to previous traumas and working through them on a public platform. It sucks that the world lacks compassion to the point the first thing people jump to is mental instability (which, even if true, is not indicative of the type of person she is).

• Love 2

This posts have a lot of dilemmas. I mean I’m a gay guy, idk how a woman would feel after a miscarriage, should she take more of their times to heal, is it ok to post world to see she moved on, should people move on from literally a fetus death this easily ?

I guess we’ll never know. Like we never know Britney. I can’t picture her next move, seriously. 

I'm devastated about the baby... But like I said before the way she announced the pregnancy was off and the nonchalant way she just continues to post Bikini pics so soon after announcing the loss of her baby feels weird. 

Maybe she's at a point in her life where she is being so present in the moment that she just lives life as it happens and I can relate to that... Trauma can do that (believe me - first hand experience)... But skipping through life letting it just happen to you without processing your emotions is a recipe for disaster. 

Maybe she's numb and just trying to process everything but something is definitely off... 

"What a weird thing to post" "Posting a fun post is not a good look after a miscarriage" 

FIRST OF ALL NO one knows what's going on behind the scene. But I'm sure both Britney and Sam have been mourning their loss.

Let them mourn privately and not judge what they post on SOCIAL media. 

Plus, Britney can post whatever she wants that helps her heal or makes her happy. It's none of our business how she chooses to deal with trauma. 

• Love 6

I’ll never understand how SOOOOOOO MANY people can’t get it through their heads that not everyone is the same. Just cuz u may grieve one way, doesn’t mean she has to or others have to grieve the same way, same goes for the nude pics, just cuz it’s something u wouldn’t do, doesn’t mean others can’t do it and that there’s something wrong with it. You do you and just butt out and let others do themselves, it’s really not that ******* hard.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, M212 said:

It's obvious that something isn't right. I would like fans to stop pretending that these posts are normal and the constant advertising on her Instagram are too. It looks like there's something sinister trying to play against Britney right now

Wth are you talking about? She can post whatever she wants. I’m so tired of people judging and treating her like she’s a child. I honestly see nothing wrong with her posts, and am perplexed that so many people read so much into her Instagram. 

How she deals with and responds to trauma is completely normal; she’s finding herself again after so many years of abuse.

We truly do not deserve her. At all. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

If Sam had posted shirtless beach videos the backlash would’ve been hardcore by this fanbase …

I wonder if it was strategic to give him “permission” in “society’s” eyes to continue to post things promoting his brand … like she’s taking the fall for him …

Actually he did post one then quickly deleted it and u know what, I didn’t care that he posted it just like I don’t care that she posted this. It’s not my life, not my gram, I’m not gonna dictate how they should be living their lives or grieving.

You and others like you are the ones with the problem, not them. Mind your own business and worry about your own ******* life, they don’t have to live by the standards of a bunch of  *****y, judgmental nobodies.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, M212 said:

It's obvious that something isn't right. I would like fans to stop pretending that these posts are normal and the constant advertising on her Instagram are too. It looks like there's something sinister trying to play against Britney right now

I would like you to stop doing Lou Taylor's dirty work for her.

It's concerning that you use the internet to micromanage someone's life you don't even know. That is what's not normal. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Seanril said:

Clearly shows she was not pregnant.

I do believe the surrogate lost the baby.

Does this image help you with pretending like you know everything?

Also, I like how Britney has been posting old Project Rose photos from 2 years ago and people are shocked that she continues to post old photos and videos. 

There should be a rule where you can't pretend to run someone else's life when you can even use critical thinking or an encyclopedia. 

spacer.png

• Love 2

This is how she is coping with traumatic events in her life.  Being goofy and acting happy. She thinks if she acts happy long enough eventually became her truth. She even said something similar during testimony. So I don't understand why many people can't see that. Stay strong Brit!

• Love 9

Some of the comments here are just as bad as Instagram.  Someone actually comparing this to Casey Anthony? For real? 

Everyone has a different grieving process.  When my father passed away I went travelling, shopped, went to the best restaurants and met lots of new people.  I appeared to be happy on the outside, but obviously I was screaming on the inside.  

None of us know Britney.  We know a performer that we loved to watch, but considering the amount of people in the industry that have said she's so humble and sweet, and the countless interviews where she has let her vulnerable side show.  What does Britney gain from allegedly lying about being pregnant and having a miscarriage? Considering the amount of praise she has received throughout her life for the type of person she is, we shouldn't be speculating on the validity of something so sensitive.  

Let her live her life.  You don't have to like everything she does.  But you should be respectful in what you say.  

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block