Britney posts a video wearing a bikini from her vacation in Mexico: trying to be like Baywatch

9 hours ago, BebeMissBumpIt said:

It’s the optics of flashing your ***** right after losing a baby. Who cares when exactly it happened jet ski or otherwise. She announced the lost daughter 2 days ago and exposed her body again today. That’s why the statement that was put out like I said did not sound like her. I think she got her cell back today and then we got the *****. I was happy the media did not pick up on the extreme sport while baby inside. Britney can be very child like and that’s potentially good… it’s  Just the enormity of losing babies is serious and flashing body ody ody can be put on pause for a week. Like it’s been 48 hours since baby go bump it. Maybe a more somber post is appropriate instead of balls to the wall debauchery  

Oh yeah you are absolutely deplorable. I’ll say it again, you should really familiarize yourself with the rates of miscarriage, especially among women over 40. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Right before they announced the sad news, like an hour prior, he posted a thirsty pic of himself flexing on his IG story. He was smart enough (for once) to delete it after they posted the joint statement.

All of this talk is only because all of you are working overtime in PR mode trying to hold Britney against the world’s expectations. And why? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Actually he did post one then quickly deleted it and u know what, I didn’t care that he posted it just like I don’t care that she posted this. It’s not my life, not my gram, I’m not gonna dictate how they should be living their lives or grieving.

You and others like you are the ones with the problem, not them. Mind your own business and worry about your own ******* life, they don’t have to live by the standards of a bunch of  *****y, judgmental nobodies.

I have no idea what judgment I passed. I literally said nothing expect maybe she didn’t want Sam to get backlash. So I’m part of the problem cause I just thought maybe there was more of a reason she posted . I could care less either way what she posts. So no I’m not part of the problem

14 hours ago, limecakes said:

I’ll never understand her style of posting, her cadence, anything. Are her posts still being handled by crowdsource? And also, why is her life almost unchanged? Still in the same house, making the same type of posts? Not going out anywhere? I know shes been on a few vacations, but they seem to be always the same thing. Why has she not gone to London ? Or New York? Is she adjusting? Is someone still taking care of her? I am not one to believe in conspiracies, but I would love to know what is going on? 

I have to agree with this one. Everything is the exact same. Then there’s the part where I don’t think she wants to be seen out. 
She obviously doesn’t care about her image anymore and thats something a lot of you so called fans need to realize.
She’s still in a 2000s mindset. IMO

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

I have no idea what judgment I passed. I literally said nothing expect maybe she didn’t want Sam to get backlash. So I’m part of the problem cause I just thought maybe there was more of a reason she posted . I could care less either way what she posts. So no I’m not part of the problem

Well for one, u said if Sam had posted a similar video, there would be backlash from this fan base and I was simply saying, this fan certainly wouldn’t care.

And the second part of your comment came off judgy with that permission to post and her taking the fall for him, I honestly don’t see what she’d have to take the fall for but if that wasn’t you’re intention to judge or be snide then I apologize for getting snappy, these other obvious haters just have me heated.

• Love 2

Britney is a person of faith we all know this. If this was after she had her miscarriage perhaps she is just trying to move on from something that was out of her hands.  It doesn't mean she isnt sad just because she is not laying on a  couch crying while eating ice cream crying.  People are morons.

I love her self confidence and she rlllly rllly loves this puppy a lot !

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think everyone forgets to consider that Britney never was an actual "adult". Her brain is crystalized as a teenager, or early-20-something at best (your brain doesn't even fully develop until like, 25). She never had time away from the limelight, never had the opportunity to be a normal young-adult, and has probably 1/3 of the emotional intelligence of "normal" citizens. This isn't a put-down, this is just realism of child stars, since they grow up and live in a BUBBLE that doesn't operate with normal society or under any of the same rules of normal society. She will forever be different, think differently, and look different than other adult celebs. She deserves grace for this for the rest of her life, but I agree an actual PR person with her best interest wouldn't hurt ....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 12:38 PM, SJK said:

I have to agree with this one. Everything is the exact same. Then there’s the part where I don’t think she wants to be seen out. 
She obviously doesn’t care about her image anymore and thats something a lot of you so called fans need to realize.
She’s still in a 2000s mindset. IMO

That's okay I guess. I assume, its not that easy making the transition of being so guarded all the time to now being on the street. I think she has anxiety and does not want to be seen around. Does not want to go to events. Anything that puts her front and center as THE britney spears. If she never wants to be seen again, I’ll accept that

On 5/16/2022 at 9:24 PM, willys said:

She’s hot but this post it’s ridiculous right now.

She just LOST A BABY and this is what she’s posting? I mean.. wth is going on? 

I don’t blame the gp think this is strange. Just blind fans don’t see how strange it is.

You are the ridiculous one here. Do you want her to cut her veins? Do you want her to kill herself? Do you want her to get institutionalized? Some of you need to leave the internet and go back to real life. Women lose babies all the time...It's sad, but it happens....And guess what? Life goes on.

Plenty of women that work 9-5 lose their babies too and they go back to life, because well, THAT'S LIFE!!! 

Britney has gone through extensive trauma in her life, when you have a hard life, you either succumb to it or you become stronger and you learn to cope and experience sadness without abandoning yourself and your life. Good for her that she's living her life, good for her that she knows how to deal with emotions, good for her that she understands that just because something she really wanted doesn't happen, it's not the end of the world.

4 hours ago, limecakes said:

That's okay I guess. I assume, its not that easy making the transition of being so guarded all the time to now being on the street. I think she has anxiety and does not want to be seen around. Does not want to go to events. Anything that puts her front and center as THE britney spears. If she never wants to be seen again, I’ll accept that

Facts!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block