Britney posts a video wearing a bikini from her vacation in Mexico: trying to be like Baywatch

I love her but she really needs a better digital advice about her social media, we agree that we all love her freedom and we are all pro FreeBritney but Sam or her assistant should protect her from all the negativity that comes to her by posting these unnecessary posts.

spacer.png

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, willys said:

She’s hot but this post it’s ridiculous right now.

She just LOST A BABY and this is what she’s posting? I mean.. wth is going on? 

I don’t blame the gp think this is strange. Just blind fans don’t see how strange it is.

she's not doing anything

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, willys said:

She’s hot but this post it’s ridiculous right now.

She just LOST A BABY and this is what she’s posting? I mean.. wth is going on? 

I don’t blame the gp think this is strange. Just blind fans don’t see how strange it is.

I agree. Nothing about her pregnancy news or miscarriage or any of Britney’s rambling posts have made sense. And then people on here act like anyone who didn’t 100% believe she was pregnant is horrible.

I’m an old fan who traveled to Free Britney protests to raise awareness. Her conservatorship was horrible and Britney is strong for surviving it. 

But the truth is, Britney seems like she is (understandably) struggling now and I wouldn’t be shocked if her pregnancy announcement was just a joke that got out of hand. Or if she thought saying she was pregnant would be good luck and would make it come true. 

Or if she just got freaked out by an unflattering photo (she has been obsessed with her weight and bad photos) and decided to say she was pregnant so people wouldn’t think she had just gained 5 lbs.  

I hope if that does end up leaking out at some point that people will remember everything she has been through and be sympathetic instead of angry.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Kind of surprised all these Instagram posts after the unfortunate news the other day! 

Yeah I mean didn't her previous post literally say that she wanted privacy? I get that it was a few days ago, but I expected her to keep a low profile for much longer. 

At least she seems happy though. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I agree. Nothing about her pregnancy news or miscarriage or any of Britney’s rambling posts have made sense. And then people on here act like anyone who didn’t 100% believe she was pregnant is horrible.

I’m an old fan who traveled to Free Britney protests to raise awareness. Her conservatorship was horrible and Britney is strong for surviving it. 

But the truth is, Britney seems like she is (understandably) struggling now and I wouldn’t be shocked if her pregnancy announcement was just a joke that got out of hand. Or if she thought saying she was pregnant would be good luck and would make it come true. 

Or if she just got freaked out by an unflattering photo (she has been obsessed with her weight and bad photos) and decided to say she was pregnant so people wouldn’t think she had just gained 5 lbs.  

I hope if that does end up leaking out at some point that people will remember everything she has been through and be sympathetic instead of angry.

I Agree!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block