Britney posts a video wearing a bikini from her vacation in Mexico: trying to be like Baywatch

I know Britney is Jaded with the business but this is the time to be creative and immerse herself into her art! I know the book is probably extremely therapeutic but I know it’s not scratching her creative itch like music, writing, dancing would. She legit hasn’t posted a dancing video in weeks. I just hope she’s prioritizing healing and not letting herself go down in a spiral. 2007-2008 we had many photos of her happy but we also unfortunately got to see her down falls. (Which aren’t really down falls **** happens) this new Ig era is so closed off. We only see what she wants or they (I know there are weird theories) I just hope she’s healing. I know she posted shortly after the conservativeship ended she’s scared of doctors and doesn’t want to ever go. I hope she’s healing inside and out. Britney knows how to smile through pain being doing for 20 years. I want her to really smile… maybe after her book outs she start really healing but I hope she keeping busy creatively some how. Rant over…

It's obvious that something isn't right. I would like fans to stop pretending that these posts are normal and the constant advertising on her Instagram are too. It looks like there's something sinister trying to play against Britney right now

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

I love her but she really needs a better digital advice about her social media, we agree that we all love her freedom and we are all pro FreeBritney but Sam or her assistant should protect her from all the negativity that comes to her by posting these unnecessary posts.

spacer.png

FR, it looks like whoever manages  her insta os trying to Make her look Bad to the general public 

• Love 1

Britney almost always posted old photos/videos that were shot probably days, weeks, or months ago..... so not surprised people suspected she faked her pregnancy or she's mentally not well or weird.... As a fan since Baby one more time, even I at first even doubt that she's really pregnant ( We didnt really know how far long pregnant was she when she posted that she's pregnant .... and we didn't know when did she really lost that baby... )

I myself have a instagram page for my dogs and cat.... and I take photos of my dogs and cat daily and about every 3 days I post one new photo or videos..etc... yea... so I mostly post photos/videos i shot days ago or weeks ago too.... 

I don't think she could only post sad or grieve posts after the miscarriage announcement.... I think the problem is mostly from her caption (the words, emojis...etc). If she explains, writes and express better of herself, people would be not feel weird about it....

Britney is still a public figure, so what she posted on instagram is open to the public so will be judged by anyonre.... everyone have diffferent opinions on her , good or bad.  So she have to learn to accept? or cope with it. Or she could just delete everyone except people who she really knows. 

I hope she's well. Wish her all the best.... But by keeping posting her way like these,  don't be surprised people being negative on her posts....

Or she could hire/ask media team to handle her account better. 

People just don't know her life much. Neither do we. 

Glad she’s taking time to also feel joy and happiness too. She shouldn’t be sulking in depression and heart break. Unfortunately miscarriages happen to a lot of women. It’s harder when it’s late into the pregnancy and when it’s a pregnancy so wanted. But she will be ok. She will have her miracle baby one day. Until she does though she should be enjoying the here and now. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, limecakes said:

I’ll never understand her style of posting, her cadence, anything. Are her posts still being handled by crowdsource? And also, why is her life almost unchanged? Still in the same house, making the same type of posts? Not going out anywhere? I know shes been on a few vacations, but they seem to be always the same thing. Why has she not gone to London ? Or New York? Is she adjusting? Is someone still taking care of her? I am not one to believe in conspiracies, but I would love to know what is going on? 

Wonder the same thing honestly 

Oh my God here we go again :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I really NEED to know why tf all these trolls appears ONLY when Britney posts something on her IG? It's becoming frustrating and don't get me wrong I'm not judging this place, this place fkn' rocks :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: But some trolls... I can't. I'm literally scared to login when she posts on IG, why don't you get a life? Why are you judging this woman? Also to the ones saying she faked her pregnancy, I reported you :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: Leave this woman alone. My aunt went to Spain after she suffered a miscarriage so what? It's nobody's business but hers, no one judged her and that was her way to distract herself, period. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block