Britney posts a video wearing a bikini from her vacation in Mexico: trying to be like Baywatch

27 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Some of y’all are RIDICULOUS maybe some of you should get more familiar with how common miscarriages are? No one knows WHEN she suffered her miscarriage besides Sam and herself. Don’t keep putting other people’s expectations on her. That’s so not fair, especially not after some of the same of you defended her two days ago, although I guess most of you were the same ones who made those comments obviously and perhaps deliberately missing the part where she said “early in the pregnancy.” 

Let’s let Britney live her life!

It’s the optics of flashing your ***** right after losing a baby. Who cares when exactly it happened jet ski or otherwise. She announced the lost daughter 2 days ago and exposed her body again today. That’s why the statement that was put out like I said did not sound like her. I think she got her cell back today and then we got the *****. I was happy the media did not pick up on the extreme sport while baby inside. Britney can be very child like and that’s potentially good… it’s  Just the enormity of losing babies is serious and flashing body ody ody can be put on pause for a week. Like it’s been 48 hours since baby go bump it. Maybe a more somber post is appropriate instead of balls to the wall debauchery  

She's my hero since I was 12 but a little social media break after the sad news would have been much classier and more appropriate, in my personal, humble opinion. I understand that we all want her to be 110% free of doing whatever she wants without anyone telling her what to do. However, in her current position a PR team advising her on how to reshape and handle her public image wouldn't hurt. But she obviously doesn't care, and that for me is a bit of a shame.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

If Sam had posted shirtless beach videos the backlash would’ve been hardcore by this fanbase …

I wonder if it was strategic to give him “permission” in “society’s” eyes to continue to post things promoting his brand … like she’s taking the fall for him …

Right before they announced the sad news, like an hour prior, he posted a thirsty pic of himself flexing on his IG story. He was smart enough (for once) to delete it after they posted the joint statement.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

However, in her current position a PR team advising her on how to reshape and handle her public image wouldn't hurt. But she obviously doesn't care, and that for me is a bit of a shame.

Why is it a shame? People trying to control her image is a massive part of why all of this drama started as far back as the 90’s / early 00’s. She has never been allowed to just be. Now she can. If anything, it’s a wonderful thing. It’s people trying to say what she should and shouldn’t be doing that is the problem. She might not even care about her career moving forward and even if she does, it survived 2007 and will survive whatever the naysayers think this is. She doesn’t need to be fake to achieve success or to satisfy others. She has done that all of her life, imagine how exhausted she is.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i think this might be the reason why People are hating on Britney at the moment.   so after the C ship ended i think a lot of people thought she would go back to being the pop star and be 2001ney again.   because that didn't happen  people are disappointed   and they are taking their frustration out at her.  which is not fair

they think she'll go back to being the aesthetic of 2001ney. Most of them are new fans or just never paid attention and think she was "Slave 4 U" Britney 24/7, super-confident and polished. Just one look at the MTV Diary shows she was always a goofy, creative dork. I think people think she was similar to Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian during her prime in personality because of all the "Y2k Bimbo" wave coming back, rather than her being a real southern girl.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

If Sam had posted shirtless beach videos the backlash would’ve been hardcore by this fanbase …

I wonder if it was strategic to give him “permission” in “society’s” eyes to continue to post things promoting his brand … like she’s taking the fall for him …

I mean he was posting thirst trap gym selfie stories... And then deleted them... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Why is it a shame? People trying to control her image is a massive part of why all of this drama started as far back as the 90’s / early 00’s. She has never been allowed to just be. Now she can. If anything, it’s a wonderful thing. It’s people trying to say what she should and shouldn’t be doing that is the problem. She might not even care about her career moving forward and even if she does, it survived 2007 and will survive whatever the naysayers think this is. She doesn’t need to be fake to achieve success or to satisfy others. She has done that all of her life, imagine how exhausted she is.

It's a shame for me because she is a legacy artist and I would personally love to see her career and image being more preserved. On the other side though, I of course love that she is so genuine and true to herself...

I totally get your point, but I think it may be a little bit drastic if you let me. Having a consulting PR person or team advising her on how to manage her public image, or supporting her in displaying her vision perhaps in a more professional way, wouldn't mean putting her back in the controlling cage she has been in since she was a child star. It can be a positive experience, and being the free woman that she is today she would have all the power to decline any proposed plans or strategies, but at least she would have a professional guidance somehow. ✌🏼

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It's a shame for me because she is a legacy artist and I would personally love to see her career and image being more preserved. On the other side though, I of course love that she is so genuine and true to herself...

I totally get your point, but I think it may be a little bit drastic if you let me. Having a consulting PR person or team advising her on how to manage her public image, or supporting her in displaying her vision perhaps in a more professional way, wouldn't mean putting her back in the controlling cage she has been in since she was a child star. It can be a positive experience, and being the free woman that she is today she would have all the power to decline any proposed plans or strategies, but at least she would have a professional guidance somehow. ✌🏼

I understand where you’re coming from is a good place and maybe for another celebrity that would be plausible but I just think Brit has been pushed so far in the past that it’s unlikely she will return to a place where people are advising her. She has always been rebellious but after everything that has happened I think she’s fully justified in doing whatever she wants regardless of the response it gets. :)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I understand where you’re coming from is a good place and maybe for another celebrity that would be plausible but I just think Brit has been pushed so far in the past that it’s unlikely she will return to a place where people are advising her. She has always been rebellious but after everything that has happened I think she’s fully justified in doing whatever she wants regardless of the response it gets. :)

Yeah you're probably right. But that would mean that she would never make music again unless she starts her own label and finances her own projects, as no major label would ever let any artist handling things 100% as they want, sadly...

2 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Yeah you're probably right. But that would mean that she would never make music again unless she starts her own label and finances her own projects, as no major label would ever let any artist handling things 100% as they want, sadly...

Totally. I think that could be a brilliant thing if she ever chose to work again. And obviously she will be receiving direction on the upcoming book. I just mean in the general “you need to do this for your image” approach (looking a certain way, always saying the right thing, twisting the truth to make herself look better) - I think she is beyond caring about that aspect.

I mean i get what people are saying but also we all deal with loss differently :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Like what is she supposed to do ? Cry all day and be depressed 24/7 for however long people think it's acceptable ? Like i'm not trying to defend her no matter what but I really think it's unfair how people keep scrutinizing but still criticized the media for doing the same with the documentaries before she was free :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TomasBR said:

This type of feedback reminds of when a I had deep depression and had to take leave from work. Every time a tried to make myself feel better and engage in any type of social event, someone would judge me. I was supposed to feel miserable all the time. 

Britney is hurt, she is trying not to be, looking for bright sides, but that is not acceptable for most people. They want her to be miserable. 

THIS 

Now the comments under her ig posts from the public are mostly like "she needs help" " seems like her dads not that bad after all and  she could see why he did all that" "she faked her pregnancy for attention " "poor her sons..." ....etc... 

She needs PR to help her image.... I don't think Britney cares but what she posted on her Instagram can be used against her in court by team con on how britneys acting mentally unwell...etc... 

and my worse nightmare will be the public turning against her and sides with team con that britneys mentally unwell without conservatorship.... with everything's still going on and Lou, Jamie, Robin are still free and not in jail... Britney really need to be careful of her image and what she posted to the public....

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block