Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

37 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

People would have praised more if Britney did this kind of photo shoot..... Those personal nude photos britney posted... with panda eyes makeup, she looked forced, weird face expression .... weird pose....etc.... 

If you put this Hilary Duff photoshoot and the nude photos britney posted.... you would see the differences....

Yeah because a professional photoshoot and selfies one person took are comparable

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I'm not going to read 14 pages about Britneys *****. 

However - can we just let this woman be free from judgment once? Give her a damn break? 

Its so damn exhausting to watch the world judge this woman year after year, decade after decade. 

Can we just wish her well and not act like she is some kid we need to raise. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, luke_maxwell said:

Not so much worried about what people think but worried about her mental health (as I would be if anyone else started posting pics like that). I do think people including her should care about her legacy, she’s a legend among legends. Madonna destroyed her legacy, it’d be sad for that to happen to Britney. But you have a valid point that if Britney doesn’t care about that then why should anyone 

Exactly, it’s her life and her legacy to care about nobody else’s. I wouldn’t worry too much about her mental health, yes she has mental health issues going on, don’t we all, but she has publicly and openly admitted that she is traumatised and suffering PTSD, and that is an amazing step in recovery, she is seeing a therapist and writing it all down for her book. That is amazing for recovery again. 

I do find it strange that our society sees a picture like that as fine as long as their is make up, photoshop, good lightening and a professional behind the camera but otherwise if not that it’s a concern and mental health needs be assessed. It just shows how we’ve been conditioned into perfect images and photoshopped lives. 

Yeah these pics have an off energy to them, for everyone comparing her to Kim Kardashian and other famous women who get naked this is different. Kim doesn't post ***** on instagram anywhere near as much as Britney does and when she does she doesn't do odd things like repost the same pic a bunch of times and/or delete it. Of course she's allowed to do whatever she wants with her body which is beautiful no doubt but I just can't help but feel uneasy with the way she does it. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You were the one comparing in the first place. 😂😂

This fanbase :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Nnn I meant in the way they’re not really comparable. A photoshoot is professional, selfies aren’t. But my point was Britney should be allowed to take whatever photos she wants! I think everyone knows a selfie isn’t going to be as polished as a professional photoshoot. I realised now I sound like I’m contradicting myself. 

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Kim Kardashian Shares Completely Nude Selfie | Entertainment Tonight

Kim Kardashian is a mother and did this. Yet nobody was "concerned" or saying "she needs help" or "take away her phone" or "her man should put his foot down and stop this".

She went on and got custody of her kids, is walking red carpets and everybody goes on minding their business, AS THEY SHOULD.

I also think her posting this is trashy too. 

However, I just looked at her Instagram and scrolled for awhile and don’t see any full naked *****. Her Instagram is filled with career and family photos. Britney’s videos and naked photos and captions are alarming. That’s the difference! 

16 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I also think he posting this is trashy too. 

However, I just looked at her Instagram and scrolled for awhile and don’t see any full naked *****. Her Instagram is filled with career and family photos. Britney videos and naked photos and captions are alarming. That’s the difference! 

Oh yeah because Kim Kardashian didn't start her career with a s** tape or anything.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The people in this thread trying to micromanage Britney are the reason a conservatorship was viable for so long! 

The public has always viewed Britney as two dimensional and a reality show character ala American Idol. They felt they could vote for how they wanted her life to go. 

The conservatorship tried to deliver on what the public wanted. Leave her alone and stop trying to micromanage her life. You are the reasons this world is such ****. You care more about Britney Spears' personal life than you do about any real issues. I know we come here for escapism, but what you are all doing is toxic escapism. 

You are allowed to not like it. But **** off with the "iF oNLy It WEre PROfessIonal!!!" as if Britney wasn't endlessly criticized for her professional s*xy photos. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh yeah because Kim Kardashian didn't start her career with a s** tape or anything.

No one is justifying that! 

At the end of the day, Britney just doesn’t look well with the way she presents herself. That is the message here 

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

No one is justifying that! 

At the end of the day, Britney just doesn’t look well with the way she presents herself. That is the message here 

No, it is people LIKE YOU trying to present her as not looking well.

Leave her alone.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

No dear, she doesn’t visibly look well. 

You should all want better for her and not praise it. 

You sound so stupid

Go live your miserable life, leave Britney alone and stop being a hater.

You’re nobody to say if Britney looks well or not.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I also think her posting this is trashy too. 

However, I just looked at her Instagram and scrolled for awhile and don’t see any full naked *****. Her Instagram is filled with career and family photos. Britney’s videos and naked photos and captions are alarming. That’s the difference! 

Why is it "alarming" ? Because she has less filter ? Because there is no social media strategy ? Because - unlike Kardashian - she's not obsessed over controlling her image and using her social media as a source of income?

She hasn't been able to express her true self for over 13 years ! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

You sound so stupid

Go live your miserable life, leave Britney alone and stop being a hater.

You’re nobody to say if Britney looks well or not.

How can somebody be so immune to well-meant comments? People are allowed to have an opinion about pics that are being posted ONLINE 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

No dear, she doesn’t visibly look well. 

You should all want better for her and not praise it. 

We're ****ed as a society. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

You're saying she looks unwell because she doesn't do makeup the way you like or uses a professional photographer/lighting for her PERSONAL Instagram page. 

We do want better for her. And what's better for her is not having a controlling mob scrutinizing every decision she makes (i.e. the conservatorship and the tabloid media mob of the mid-2000s). 

Britney deserves the right to grow in her own right just like everyone else. You cannot make decisions for people and expect them to grow and mature as a person. What Britney is doing is so minor compared to other things that go down online. 

• Love 5

The argument over “Britney’s not being a sophisticated, professional photoshoot with perfect lighting and makeup” is SO cringe and such a typical toxic gay male response…”a queen must ALWAYS look like a Queen”.  Get over yourselves.  If ANYTHING, Britney choosing to do nude photos on her own is less concerning.  She HERSELF is making the decision to be photographed nude and post them as opposed to her team forcing her to sit for a photographer she doesn’t know and be photographed, potentially against her wishes.  Hilary herself said she was “scared”.  Britney was probably posing for her fiancé or best friend…or shooting herself…COMFORTABLY.

Both women are gorgeous and amazing.  BOTH should be lauded for having the courage to love their skin.  The nude body is not shameful, it is beautiful.  Showing your body is not a measure of your mental health.  JFC.  You all are just pressed af that, again, she doesn’t LOOK photoshoot ready.  Because she’s not the greatest at doing her makeup and hair.  And that you can’t post her professional no0ds on your socials bragging at how “FLAWLESS” your “fave” is.  But the argument that her photos not being professionally shot is CONCERNING is extremely disappointing.  Most of you are sending pictures of your holes on Grindr and snap anyways…are you professionally ready for your no0ds? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block