Britney got a speeding ticket and is reportedly due in court May 3rd

20 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Me neither although I remember when the book came out it was briefly reported by the media but of course they focused on minor stuff about Britney. She literally got away with ****** while her daughter gets slaughtered by the general public and media for having a missing nail on live tv. What a ****ed up world we live in. 

Yeah, honestly I’m pretty shocked to hear this. 

• Like 1

In the UK you get either points on your licence or you get an option to do a 4 hour speed awareness course, and you either pay a fixed penalty of £100 and take the points or pay £85 and endure the course and get no points. I did the course 🙋🏻‍♂️

But having to go to court for this seems a bit much… 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Watch everyone act like she ******** someone :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Reveal hidden contents

Unlike her mother who actually did and no one mentions it :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yep, the bunch of bored  housewife posters on You Tube such as Pixie Canada and Shallon Lester will now be doing their new videos today talking about their sincere "concerns" toxic, miss-informed judgement  that Britney is "not well" and should not be having a baby which they can tell from her instagram (these women are GENIUSES! with their ability to diagnose someone they have never met with mental health issues). They will then proudly declare themselves "mentally stable" (are they sure?) with the "right to comment". They will then say that Daddy (you know the alcoholic, abusive bankrupt) should have stayed in charge of he to avoid the extreme situation of a "SPEEDING TICKET!" They will them conclude by spewing some incorrect tripe about the legal situation which they know nothing about as that would mean actually reading the legal documents and having the wit to know what your talking about. Sorry for the rant. I need a break from you tube for the sake of my blood pressure levels! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

In the UK you get either points on your licence or you get an option to do a 4 hour speed awareness course, and you either pay a fixed penalty of £100 and take the points or pay £85 and endure the course and get no points. I did the course 🙋🏻‍♂️

But having to go to court for this seems a bit much… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep, it's not a biggie. My Dad was on the driving awareness course last week and came back suitably contrite. Maybe she has racked up a few tickets which is why she needs to go into court. She probably needs to watch her speed, but it seems minor compared to say the (alleged) crimes of slave labour, illegally recording someone, extortion and theft, being the recipient of stolen funds, coercive control, drugging someone against their will, holding an individual against her will in mental institution, failing to declare conflicts of interest when filing for a conservatorship, willfully missleading the court, stealing someones dogs, assaulting a minor, knocking over a minor in your car and on and on and on.   

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, DollyParton said:

‘She never contacted his family’

where did you get that from? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Radar Online interviewed the boys mother a couple of years ago. I believe the story was picked up by a few other media outlets at the time.

“It’s been 40-some years ago, but she’s never been in touch with me,” Yvonne Winters, 78, told Radar.

“It was an accident. It was a terrible situation, but it was an accident, and accidents can happen to anyone.”

• Love 1

Who cares, everyone drives like a maniac these days, i almost got ran over twice last week by some ****ty drivers :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: People are really waiting for her "downfall" to happen again and it truly shows we haven't changed as a society at all since 2007. Like those fake "concerns" are people looking for the drama and thrive off of it, it's honestly disgusting 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Seriously already? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: I think our girl need to take some driving lessons. I wonder if her license is still valid or expired, seeing as she wasn’t allowed to drive. That’s the only reason I could think she would have to show up in court otherwise a straight up speeding ticket can be payed online/phone/mail.

lol what? Its just a speeding ticket. She doesn't need to take driving lessons. tf? lol People from the south are usually fast drivers 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block