Britney got a speeding ticket and is reportedly due in court May 3rd

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

Radar Online interviewed the boys mother a couple of years ago. I believe the story was picked up by a few other media outlets at the time.

“It’s been 40-some years ago, but she’s never been in touch with me,” Yvonne Winters, 78, told Radar.

“It was an accident. It was a terrible situation, but it was an accident, and accidents can happen to anyone.”

Thanks for bringing this up. The mother made it clear it was an accident, that's why I find it very unfair when people here bring it up like "well Lynne is such a bad person, she ******** a boy!".

I mean, she's done enough bad things as it is, no need to add a surely traumatic accident from 40 years ago to it.

• Like 8

I know Britney feels safe and free in her car but this makes me concerned :/ you’re pregnant Brit! We don’t want you in an accident with a baby in the belly. I think she feels in control behind the wheel, she could easily get a driver. That’s why I get.. scared when she has.. full control. But baby she has full control now. Need for speed. Speedney is here. And no1 is safe 

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Thanks for bringing this up. The mother made it clear it was an accident, that's why I find it very unfair when people here bring it up like "well Lynne is such a bad person, she ******** a boy!".

I mean, she's done enough bad things as it is, no need to add a surely traumatic accident from 40 years ago to it.

Still a tragic situation all around.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

Yep, it's not a biggie. My Dad was on the driving awareness course last week and came back suitably contrite. Maybe she has racked up a few tickets which is why she needs to go into court. She probably needs to watch her speed, but it seems minor compared to say the (alleged) crimes of slave labour, illegally recording someone, extortion and theft, being the recipient of stolen funds, coercive control, drugging someone against their will, holding an individual against her will in mental institution, failing to declare conflicts of interest when filing for a conservatorship, willfully missleading the court, stealing someones dogs, assaulting a minor, knocking over a minor in your car and on and on and on.   

...Mathew? Is that you?? *standing ovation*

• Love 1

Its because it's Britney spears and knowing the California legal system is corrupt, I'm certain her team paid the LAPD, to look the other way with the illegal abuse going on..

Look at what happened with Gabriel Fernandez and come back to me, the foster care system knew about the child abuse. But kept sending the kid, to his death eventually.., and everywas found not guilty even though they were just as guilty as the parents. 

The parents got only a few years in jail. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block