Britney got a speeding ticket and is reportedly due in court May 3rd

Not to defend getting tickets but I hope people in other states or rural areas understand speeding 20 on aggressive california freeways is like, not only uncommon, it's the standard. If you go 65 you're going to get honked at and cut off in many places. 

• Like 1
On 4/18/2022 at 9:16 PM, queenofhearts said:

cant she just pay it, and not show up? that's what I do

She's driving around in a $140,000 Mercedes. That isn't cheap to insure. Not to mention her multiple accidents from decades prior on her driving record, driving without a valid license...etc.

I'm sure her insurance company is looking for any reason to raise her rates. And a speeding ticket is the perfect reason to raise someone's rates.

I'm also sure that whatever ticket she's got will get plead down in court and paid off immediately after.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block