Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@Avenger (is that Prachi's new name?)

@CJMCH

@Body ache (same as Doug)

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: a PokémonSpears endorsement now! :dead_falling_wig_dying: Shaking

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@CJMCH

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Why don't you ever give me the credit I deserve? :howdareyou_meme_cat:

The erasure of my legacy on here is far too much @Rik :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The erasure of my legacy on here is far too much @Rik :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I feel like you would be an excellent Content Curator! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: You’re always pushing the conversation forward on the music front, tbh! Your Lana thread alone was better than any article out there! You have skills and talents that would impact Exhale for this new decade/millennia! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2

Okay but in all honesty, my votes would go to @Isla, @SlayOut, @InTheZone4Life (I thought they were a mod alr for some reason), @I Always Sing Live , @BlackoutITZ and @Invitation (are they a mod?). I'm also going to sneak myself in here as well because like those users (and how @Jaime Jean also stated), I am extremely level-headed and neutral which IMO is the most crucial requirement to be a mod.

Sure, I'm bl**t about things, tell it how it is and may troll a bit (for humor purposes). I also seem to get the B-Anon conspiracists riled up by shutting their theories down but let's not forget that it's only because I am very level-headed and neutral. I ONLY call out people or their actions when I feel it's warranted. Notice how it's only a select few who like to label me as "rude" because other than that, anyone who is also level-headed here has never seemed to have an issue with me and if you really got to know me on here, you would know how big my heart is. Talk about being misunderstood when I have done so much for the Exhale community over the last 10+ years. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:  From introducing never-before-done topics to contributing several emojis which have made the hallo of fame to exposing/reporting the conspiracy trolls who baselessly attacked @Jordan Miller on Twitter. I could go on and on. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

ANYWAYS. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Even if I don't become a mod (or content creator - whatever that title is?), I do believe a mod should acquire the characteristics of being level-headed, polished and neutral. I thoroughly enjoy all most mods on here (the one that seems to "dislike" me isn't even active anymore) and have personally never had an issue with any of them. Good luck to everyone!

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I feel like you would be an excellent Content Curator! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: You’re always pushing the conversation forward on the music front, tbh! Your Lana thread alone was better than any article out there! You have skills and talents that would impact Exhale for this new decade/millennia! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: ty ty

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Okay but in all honesty, my votes would go to @Isla, @SlayOut, @InTheZone4Life (I thought they were a mod alr for some reason) and @Invitation (are they a mod?). I'm also going to sneak myself in here as well because like those users, I am also extremely level-headed and neutral which is the most crucial requirement imo.

Sure, I'm bl**t about things, tell it how it is and may troll a bit (for humor purposes). I also seem to get the B-Anon conspiracists riled up by shutting their theories down but let's not forget that it's only because I am very level-headed and neutral. I ONLY call out people or their actions when I feel it's warranted. Notice how it's only a select few who like to label me as "rude" because other than that, anyone who is also level-headed here has never seemed to have an issue with me and if you really got to know me on here, you would know how big my heart is. Talk about being misunderstood when I have done so much for the Exhale community over the last 10+ years. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::howdareyou_meme_cat:  From introducing never-before-done topics to contributing several emojis which have made the hallo of fame to exposing/reporting the conspiracy trolls who baselessly attacked @Jordan Miller on Twitter. I could go on and on.

Even if I don't become a mod (or content creator - whatever that title is?), I do believe a mod should acquire the characteristics of being level-headed, polished and neutral. I thoroughly enjoy all most mods on here (the one that seems to "dislike" me isn't even active anymore) and have personally never had an issue with any of them. Good luck to everyone!

Imagine us and @Rik and/or @BritneyLVR as a mod team! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:
Also, need to add @Isla and you to my original nomination post! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I don't wanna say something that makes things worse :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but it's part of what I was saying.

There's several people that bring or had brought good content, but then there's this questionable side to them, everyone for very different reasons, so I'm like, how can I tell if y'all will clean your act once you become part of the team? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

But I'll just say there's more people than the ones I mentioned that I would be ok with if they become part of the new team :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: so you would be part of that list :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't wanna say something that makes things worse :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but it's part of what I was saying.

There's several people that bring or had brought good content, but then there's this questionable side to them, everyone for very different reasons, so I'm like, how can I tell if y'all will clean your act once you become part of the team? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

But I'll just say there's more people than the ones I mentioned that I would be ok with if they become part of the new team :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: so you would be part of that list :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN basically rn Pokémon said 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@CJMCH

That is me 🥰

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Okay but in all honesty, my votes would go to @Isla, @SlayOut, @InTheZone4Life (I thought they were a mod alr for some reason), @I Always Sing Live and @Invitation (are they a mod?). I'm also going to sneak myself in here as well because like those users (and how @Jaime Jean also stated), I am extremely level-headed and neutral which is the most crucial requirement to be a mod.

Sure, I'm bl**t about things, tell it how it is and may troll a bit (for humor purposes). I also seem to get the B-Anon conspiracists riled up by shutting their theories down but let's not forget that it's only because I am very level-headed and neutral. I ONLY call out people or their actions when I feel it's warranted. Notice how it's only a select few who like to label me as "rude" because other than that, anyone who is also level-headed here has never seemed to have an issue with me and if you really got to know me on here, you would know how big my heart is. Talk about being misunderstood when I have done so much for the Exhale community over the last 10+ years. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::howdareyou_meme_cat:  From introducing never-before-done topics to contributing several emojis which have made the hallo of fame to exposing/reporting the conspiracy trolls who baselessly attacked @Jordan Miller on Twitter. I could go on and on.

He ate :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I'd also like to nominate @Isla

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I appreciate this sweet message, but I’m going to trust the process. I’m not perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in judgment in the past, but truly want this place to move forward and just want there to be more tolerance towards differing opinions. This thread already makes me feel good that you guys are being given a platform to vote on the future of the moderating team. We Stan a democratic process :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

What a truly class act. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Overall, it would be great to see these ppl be promoted to the position of moderation:

@Isla

@GODNA IS A QUEEN

@Invitation

@princessmimi

@rennen2.0 would be great as well but unfortunately, the good sis has rejected this offah Thank You Fergie GIF - Thank You Fergie - Discover & Share GIFs

@SlayOut

I have a radical opinion that we should honestly dismiss the entirety of the present mod team with the exception of @Urbanney and @PokemonSpears (as they are wonderful and level-headed moderators) so that we can start things afresh and usher the site into a more progressive turn. Plus, much of the mod team have anyways left Exhale. I think this will be a turn for the better @Jordan Miller

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Rik said:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN basically rn Pokémon said 

Pokemon not giving me my flowers and feeding into the trend to discredit GODNA just like they discredited Britney in the 2000s, I've seen it all.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

Why do people hate to see trendsetters like us in power?  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

43 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Rik @GODNA IS A QUEEN Exhale becoming democratiC :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I nominate myself

base talk] Post messy popgirl gifs - Page 3 - Base - ATRL

I would have nominated you but I rarely see you around

615KKLL.gif

You would be a better mod than 80-90% of the suggestions lbr

615KKLL.gif

40 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

He ate :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I'd also like to nominate @Isla

I nominate GODLA too

615KKLL.gif

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can confirm 

Thank You Fergie GIF - Thank You Fergie - Discover & Share GIFs

Me agreeing with all your posts thus far giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfd8d9c6cb1a7fd8f4

• Haha 2