Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Awwww, this brought such a smile to my face...I'm very flattered to be mentioned here.

Especially considering it wasn't even a year ago that I was perpetually accused of being...the Gay Demon Exorcists herself, Lou M. Taylor! :eyes_britney_laugh:

I'm going to be starting my Ph.D. in September, so as the summer progresses I'm going to start getting busier and busier...So I probably won't have time to be a mod. Plus, I'd rather focus my time on ensuring the Hillbilly Clan of Criminals all go to jail.

But...

Maybe we can start turning our Research Threads into content at a certain point? It would be very cool and faded to see some of our collaborative research turned into a collaborative article on Exhale! :matches:

Omg, I cant believe anyone ever thought you were Lou! You are Obvs Sam Lutfi 😆

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Avenger said:

@s&m would also make a good mod, also @Steel Magnoliabut I don't think they would have the time for it. I would really like to see some mods who actually also carry good knowledge of Britney's case. @Grace Kellyis also one of those alongside @RebellionSparkles

We need some serious people who can judge because they have knowledge. 

Most people here just weigh in their opinions based on no knowledge. @Jordan Miller it's time to give some power to people who puts in some effort to B's legal case also. They are well informed and bring relevant news. 

@Isla @FreeBritBrit can be fun/neutral mods. 

So kind of you to mention me. Most of my knowledge is courtesy of Emily D Baker, BJ (That surprise witness) and Christopher Melcher who give great legal commentary on Britney's case. I have too much on to consider it, but much appreciate your shout out. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@Avenger (is that Prachi's new name?)

@CJMCH

@Body ache (same as Doug)

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thanks for the mention but I choose my own destiny

tumblr_oim677e9XQ1r9nlfxo5_250.gif

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

And how exactly was I breaking the rules when I was literally praising the mods except for one that I didn't even bother to name

call? giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53 

Please I've seen far worse comments in this thread than just my 2 cents. giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53 

Are these your "two cents"? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Screenshot-2022-04-09-at-23-08-53-Britne

Screenshot-2022-04-09-at-23-02-00-Anthon

Screenshot-2022-04-09-at-22-56-33-Britne

Of course you won't praise a mod that actually punishes you for "blatant disrespect", instead of laughing and supporting your rude behaviour (see the first screen).   giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Of course you won't praise a mod that actually punishes you for "blatant disrespect", instead of laughing and supporting your rude behaviour (see the first screen).   giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53

Aww how cute. Nice to know you’re keeping tabs on me. If you didn’t already know, I don’t have an ounce of respect in my heart for members like you are notorious conspiracy theorists and spread dirt from this forum to people like C0cky and nerdygeek. Applying or requesting to be a mod doesn’t mean I have to be an angel, especially towards members like you who don’t respect Britney’s autonomy and are B-Anon theorists. You can kindly **** off.

4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Aww how cute. Nice to know you’re keeping tabs on me. If you didn’t already know, I don’t have an ounce of respect in my heart for members like you are notorious conspiracy theorists and spread dirt from this forum to people like C0cky and nerdygeek. Applying or requesting to be a mod doesn’t mean I have to be an angel, especially towards members like you who don’t respect Britney’s autonomy and are B-Anon theorists. You can kindly **** off.

9 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Hey now guys. Let’s not turn this thread into drama. Sunshine and rainbows :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I just wanted to prove that GODNA IS A QUEEN is NOT a suitable candidate for the moderator team. I'm done now.:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Unfortunately for you, no one cares maybe except for your one or two B-Anon minions.  You are nothing but a brainless conspiracy theorist who has not once respected Britney’s autonomy and gave trolls like Jason Alexander a platform. That is not an opinion but a fact. Have a blessed day, sweetie. Don’t forget to stay keeping tabs on me. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Edited by GODNA IS A QUEEN