Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

Knowing (or not knowing) how long it takes you to sift through your DMs, it looks like the candidates have a long wait. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

With the length of this thread and Britney’s announcement, idk when we’ll know who the new Mod(s) are! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1

An opinion: people complaining about mods not allowing free speech or such. 

There should be a baseline of respect and kindness for Britney on a Britney forum. That should be a given, especially considering the Spears leeches and the rest of the con actively try to badmouth her (like cowards, hiding behind user names and planted articles). 

Freedom of speech is often used to justify spite, meanness, jealousy or hatred (JL's book for example. )

New mods should be aware of the context and media bias deliberately cultivated against Britney and be prepared to deal with it 

(Saw people complaining about a mod, Slayer, being strict and thought to point this out. )

• Love 2
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

A lot of the nominations I've seen thus far have been problematic to say the least. I'm hoping they at least comb through warning points, reports, and posts before coming to a conclusion.

I have suggested the same thing, I think it's really important!

• Love 2