Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Okay but in all honesty, my votes would go to @Isla, @SlayOut, @InTheZone4Life (I thought they were a mod alr for some reason), @I Always Sing Live and @Invitation (are they a mod?). I'm also going to sneak myself in here as well because like those users (and how @Jaime Jean also stated), I am extremely level-headed and neutral which is the most crucial requirement to be a mod.

Sure, I'm bl**t about things, tell it how it is and may troll a bit (for humor purposes). I also seem to get the B-Anon conspiracists riled up by shutting their theories down but let's not forget that it's only because I am very level-headed and neutral. I ONLY call out people or their actions when I feel it's warranted. Notice how it's only a select few who like to label me as "rude" because other than that, anyone who is also level-headed here has never seemed to have an issue with me and if you really got to know me on here, you would know how big my heart is. Talk about being misunderstood when I have done so much for the Exhale community over the last 10+ years. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::howdareyou_meme_cat:  From introducing never-before-done topics to contributing several emojis which have made the hallo of fame to exposing/reporting the conspiracy trolls who baselessly attacked @Jordan Miller on Twitter. I could go on and on.

ANYWAYS. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Even if I don't become a mod (or content creator - whatever that title is?), I do believe a mod should acquire the characteristics of being level-headed, polished and neutral. I thoroughly enjoy all most mods on here (the one that seems to "dislike" me isn't even active anymore) and have personally never had an issue with any of them. Good luck to everyone!

Big yes. 

When I first joined almost two years ago, I believe we had a "run in" of sorts, but I quickly realised that you were misunderstood. You're passionate which isn't a bad thing by any means. 

You take B-Anon conspiracists down with one comment and that's refreshing. 

Also, as @SlayOut already mentioned, the Lana anniversary thread was something else, and I don't think I've seen someone put so much effort and time into a thread such as that, so you also have my vote. 

On a side note and possibly not relevant to you, I'd just like to say I don't believe past warning points should hinder the process for a nominee being selected. Everyone on here, EVERYONE, has made mistakes and over-reacted at one point or another. I'd hate to think that some truly deserving nominees have no chance of being selected because of previous warning points.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Overall, it would be great to see these ppl be promoted to the position of moderation:

@Isla

@GODNA IS A QUEEN

@Invitation

@princessmimi

@rennen2.0 would be great as well but unfortunately, the good sis has rejected this offah Thank You Fergie GIF - Thank You Fergie - Discover & Share GIFs

@SlayOut

I have a radical opinion that we should honestly dismiss the entirety of the present mod team with the exception of @Urbanney and @PokemonSpears (as they are wonderful and level-headed moderators) so that we can start things afresh and usher the site into a more progressive turn. Plus, much of the mod team have anyways left Exhale. I think this will be a turn for the better @Jordan Miller

Not you spilling the tea as per usual. Slay a bit.

615KKLL.gif

I will say I do like all the mods however. The only mod that ever rubbed me the wrong way was [readacted statement giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g ] but only because they would and still give me warning points for literally everything. Clearly that mod who shall not be named at this time had something against me unless they in fact did not, well now is your time to speak up. :howdareyou_meme_cat: giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g Btw the mod I am referring to was at one point an irrational Anti-Sam/conspiracy theorist so that should explain a lot. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I would have nominated you but I rarely see you around

615KKLL.gif

You would be a better mod than 80-90% of the suggestions lbr

615KKLL.gif

The way I wouldn't even be speaking now if it weren't for the Exhale drama

615KKLL.gif

I must give the mess, credits since it has broughT a democratic era into Exhale 

615KKLL.gif

OT, I am pretty good in positions of such except that I have a bad reputation over here so no chances, either way 

615KKLL.gif

6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

615KKLL.gif

We love to see the good sis @Isla get her dues

615KKLL.gif

7 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Me agreeing with all your posts thus far giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfd8d9c6cb1a7fd8f4

NOT THE PIKACHOO GIF :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

615KKLL.gif

We shall raise this petition to Jordan Miller. Care to join us @Rik @SlayOut

615KKLL.gif

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I will say I do like all the mods however. The only mod that ever rubbed me the wrong way was [readacted statement giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g ] but only because they would and still give me warning points for literally everything. Clearly that mod who shall not be named at this time had something against me unless they in fact did not, well now is your time to speak up. :howdareyou_meme_cat: giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g Btw the mod I am referring to was at one point an irrational Anti-Sam/conspiracy theorist so that should explain a lot. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Check DMs omg giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

On a side note and possibly not relevant to you, but I'd just like to say I don't believe past warning points should hinder the process for a nominee being selected. Everyone on here, EVERYONE, has made mistakes and over-reacted at one point or another. I'd hate to think that some truly deserving nominees have no chance of being selected because of previous warning points.

This! Also isn’t it Jordan’s decision ultimately? A mod should be able to voice their suggestions like everyone else for who’d they like to be selected however it’s not their site nor their decision to make. I don’t understand why mods feel the need to act like they created this site or something. 

Jordan, make a completely new Exhale Staff! A fresh start for Exhale :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

615KKLL.gif

Not Godna breaking the rules of the thread :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

And how exactly was I breaking the rules when I was literally praising the mods except for one that I didn't even bother to name

call? giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53 

Please I've seen far worse comments in this thread than just my 2 cents. giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf53 

I will say, @GODNA IS A QUEEN makes me laugh! I just know that they are hilarious in person!!!! We have had our tiffy’s but I think they are so fun to watch on here unless they are coming for my neck! :emma::imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Big yes. 

When I first joined almost two years ago, I believe we had a "run in" of sorts, but I quickly realised that you were misunderstood. You're passionate which isn't a bad thing by any means. 

You take B-Anon conspiracists down with one comment and that's refreshing. 

Also, as @SlayOut already mentioned, the Lana anniversary thread was something else, and I don't think I've seen someone put so much effort and time into a thread such as that, so you also have my vote. 

On a side note and possibly not relevant to you, I'd just like to say I don't believe past warning points should hinder the process for a nominee being selected. Everyone on here, EVERYONE, has made mistakes and over-reacted at one point or another. I'd hate to think that some truly deserving nominees have no chance of being selected because of previous warning points.

This is why you're one of my favorites. You know how to engage in meaningful discussion and always bring in an aura that's so refreshing to see. Thank you for the praise. <3 

I definitely would have tagged you as well but seeing that you denied the offer so I decided not to. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@Avenger (is that Prachi's new name?)

@CJMCH

@Body ache (same as Doug)

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Appreciate it 🙏

@s&m would also make a good mod, also @Steel Magnoliabut I don't think they would have the time for it. I would really like to see some mods who actually also carry good knowledge of Britney's case. @Grace Kellyis also one of those alongside @RebellionSparkles

We need some serious people who can judge because they have knowledge. 

Most people here just weigh in their opinions based on no knowledge. @Jordan Miller it's time to give some power to people who puts in some effort to B's legal case also. They are well informed and bring relevant news. 

@Isla @FreeBritBrit can be fun/neutral mods. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Avenger said:

@s&m would also make a good mod, also @Steel Magnoliabut I don't think they would have the time for it. I would really like to see some mods who actually also carry good knowledge of Britney's case. @Grace Kellyis also one of those alongside @RebellionSparkles

We need some serious people who can judge because they have knowledge. 

Most people here just weigh in their opinions based on no knowledge. @Jordan Miller it's time to give some power to people who puts in some effort to B's legal case also. They are well informed and bring relevant news. 

@Isla @FreeBritBrit can be fun/neutral mods. 

Thank you so much! As much I like the ideia, like you said, I don’t have much time to do it right. But I appreciate it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Slayer said:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Thank you so much, this truly means a lot to me. You’re such an incredible person and bring so much positivity and laughter to this forum. Honestly, you’re just genuinely an all round great guy. 

I appreciate you speaking up in defence of me so publicly, I know a lot of people are worried to do the same incase they get attacked so they just message their support privately. So it genuinely means a lot you publicly saying this :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

All I’ve ever done is to try and make this place better and less ‘Exhell’ and spread love and support for Britney.

I know even if I decide to leave this place we’ll still be great friends! Thank you again :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Imagine ME being afraid of standing next to you and say that I LOVE YOU! Who gonna stop who? I honestly think you were the best mod this place ever had. I don’t know what happened between you and Crazy and I don’t care at this point because all went down in a negative way. I just didn’t find a bich intervention needed when she’s no longer active. This should have been dealt by Jordan and Jordan only. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Again… who is going to do what if I stay next to you? Exactly, no one. Stand TF UP before quoting us! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1