Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

@FreeBritBritcan be a great moderator, they are funny and  also is a very positive person in general. 

They also have time here and there to spend on Exhale, Jordan I definitely think you should hire. They are a great person overall and also have a lot of knowledge and brings other pop news too. 

As 2 people have nominated me which I thank for, but I'm not right for the job. Hence I would say J this one I nominated can be a great addition to the mod family. They would never abuse her powers. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'd also like to talk to all the lurkers that are always watching from the shadows but never interact, out of fear to be called out or whatever, this is your time to speak up too. We tend to believe only the most active and loud users are the only ones visiting this site, or that their opinion is the only one that matters, but there's a lot of people in here, and you know us all, so we would like to hear who do you want to see joining the mods, or who you don't want to see too.

I don’t think going over who shouldn’t be a mod is fair nor what Jordan is requesting. That’s drama waiting to happen in my opinion and whoever wants to comment can and most likely knows that they can. Jordan asked Exhale to nominate someone to be a moderator. I don’t think it’s that deep nor requires mentioning those who “we don’t want to see” as a moderator. Aren’t we trying to make this a positive place? 

If that’s the case, I will PM you my list :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

edit: I didn’t see that they said talk. I thought it said comment. My bad Pokemon. Sending you my list asap  :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Just now, nwonder said:

I think @BUWYGF would make an amazing mod (…if he wants to do it)

He is always positive, friendly (but not afraid to stand up for his opinions) and creates great content and introduces us/me to new artists and music 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Absolutely amazing suggestion! 100% @BUWYGF should be considered.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think @BUWYGF would make an amazing mod (…if he wants to do it)

He is always positive, friendly (but not afraid to stand up for his opinions) and creates great content and introduces us/me to new artists and music 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

This is a good suggestion. There's a few others I've likely forgotten about too. 

• Love 1