Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I see some of the comments are starting to get negative and trolley. If this continues I'll have no choice but to lock it and come up with a plan B, which means giving mod powers to the one and only @andreafly1 . Thanks.

Oh wow, i see. Well, thank you lots. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Spoiler

Besides all the jokes no, i'm definitely not qualified for such role. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

But i used to talk a lot with @Nickeyback in the day, he's a sweetheart so i would legit nominate him. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods

Flattered by everyone who has mentioned me! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Let’s see where the cards fall! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I have some selections below, some who have been mentioned already…

@Rik, @Steel Magnolia, @princessmimi, @rennen2.0, @Adriannn… I’ll respond with some more later! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
EDIT

Also wanted to nominate @Isla, @GODNA IS A QUEEN (also for Content Curator), and @Avenger (I didn’t realize the legend Prachi rebranded, I was so concerned about where she went! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:)

Edited by SlayOut
More noms!
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

@Jordan Miller What are the time commitments for this new Mod team? I know you’re saying they’d be responsible for day to day tasks, but wondering if there are “assigned hours” or an expected amount we’re* supposed to fulfill each week?

Thanks! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
EDIT
*future mods are

Not me saying “we’re” as if I already inked a deal! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by SlayOut
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I know there have been mixed feelings on @Slayer but I just wanted to thank him for everything he’s done and continues to do for this community (if it’s true he is no longer a mod) you’ve been a legend! 

I’ve only ever had positive exchanges with him and consider him a good friend. And say what you want to about him, he works damn hard for this community.

But  all the mods have been amazing imo. I’ve always expressed my opinion on here (even if it’s been negative) and I don’t think I’ve ever been censored or reprimanded.

Sorry to derail the thread but I just wanted share my piece amongst some of the negativity towards certain mods 💕

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 7
  • Haha 2

It’s sad but Exhale has changed a lot over the years. I’ve been on this site for many years now and at one stage having a difference in opinion would have been welcomed. Now certain mods and their little clique make it almost impossible to have an opinion. I’m just glad other people have recognised it. Bullying behaviour in any environment.

It seems especially worse considering we were all campaigning for Britney to have a voice and her own freedom yet we aren’t promoting that throughout the site. I just hope whoever gets the role makes a positive change and all opinions are welcomed despite personal beliefs. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s sad but Exhale has changed a lot over the years. I’ve been on this site for many years now and at one stage having a difference in opinion would have been welcomed. Now certain mods and their little clique make it almost impossible to have an opinion. I’m just glad other people have recognised it. Bullying behaviour in any environment.

It seems especially worse considering we were all campaigning for Britney to have a voice and her own freedom yet we aren’t promoting that throughout the site. I just hope whoever gets the role makes a positive change and all opinions are welcomed despite personal beliefs. 

I will make a positive change and all opinions will always be welcomed despite personal beliefs Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• Haha 4