Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I know there have been mixed feelings on @Slayer but I just wanted to thank him for everything he’s done and continues to do for this community (if it’s true he is no longer a mod) you’ve been a legend! 

I’ve only ever had positive exchanges with him and consider him a good friend. And say what you want to about him, he works damn hard for this community.

But  all the mods have been amazing imo. I’ve always expressed my opinion on here (even if it’s been negative) and I don’t think I’ve ever been censored or reprimanded.

Sorry to derail the thread but I just wanted share my piece amongst some of the negativity towards certain mods 💕

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Thank you so much, this truly means a lot to me. You’re such an incredible person and bring so much positivity and laughter to this forum. Honestly, you’re just genuinely an all round great guy. 

I appreciate you speaking up in defence of me so publicly, I know a lot of people are worried to do the same incase they get attacked so they just message their support privately. So it genuinely means a lot you publicly saying this :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

All I’ve ever done is to try and make this place better and less ‘Exhell’ and spread love and support for Britney.

I know even if I decide to leave this place we’ll still be great friends! Thank you again :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Thank you so much, this truly means a lot to me. You’re such an incredible person and bring so much positivity and laughter to this forum. Honestly, you’re just genuinely an all round great guy. 

I appreciate you speaking up in defence of me so publicly, I know a lot of people are worried to do the same incase they get attacked so they just message their support privately. So it genuinely means a lot you publicly saying this :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

All I’ve ever done is to try and make this place better and less ‘Exhell’ and spread love and support for Britney.

I know even if I decide to leave this place we’ll still be great friends! Thank you again :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Well I’m not afraid to say publicly I love you, and you have always encouraged me if I come to you with my problems!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Well I’m not afraid to say publicly I love you, and you have always encouraged me if I come to you with my problems!

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:thank you!

Honestly, you’re literally one of the sweetest and kindest people here. I appreciate your words a lot, I love speaking to you!

You are literally so so underrated on this forum and you should be shown more love, I know you'd make a great mod :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:thank you!

Honestly, you’re literally one of the sweetest and kindest people here. I appreciate your words a lot, I love speaking to you!

You are literally so so underrated on this forum and you should be shown more love, I know you'd make a great mod :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm loving this post only because I'm glad someone on here likes me lol <3 And thank u for all the nice words <3

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I nominate @InTheZone4Life and @SlayOut :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Super excited @Jordan Miller brought this to you guys to vote on and look forward to Exhale’s future. I hope whoever gets chosen remains impartial and learns from the mistakes we’ve made :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: 

I vote for you @CrazyButItFeelsAllright you should have never have been demoted @Jordan Miller please sort this place out and read my dms this user is a sweetheart keep them as admin to keep this place enjoyable it went south for a while 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s sad but Exhale has changed a lot over the years. I’ve been on this site for many years now and at one stage having a difference in opinion would have been welcomed. Now certain mods and their little clique make it almost impossible to have an opinion. I’m just glad other people have recognised it. Bullying behaviour in any environment.

It seems especially worse considering we were all campaigning for Britney to have a voice and her own freedom yet we aren’t promoting that throughout the site. I just hope whoever gets the role makes a positive change and all opinions are welcomed despite personal beliefs. 

Agree and so do many other users but it constantly falls on deaf ears and @Jordan Miller won’t acknowledge it for unknown reasons probably to keep it getting messy but i mean the last few months have been disgraceful on certain mods parts and literally nothing has been done about it this week has been the best exhale has been in forever because we have been able to just talk freely and respectfully without getting suspensions and warning point in the process 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I vote for you @CrazyButItFeelsAllright you should have never have been demoted @Jordan Miller please sort this place out and read my dms this user is a sweetheart keep them as admin to keep this place enjoyable it went south for a while 

I appreciate this sweet message, but I’m going to trust the process. I’m not perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in judgment in the past, but truly want this place to move forward and just want there to be more tolerance towards differing opinions. This thread already makes me feel good that you guys are being given a platform to vote on the future of the moderating team. We Stan a democratic process :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I appreciate this sweet message, but I’m going to trust the process. I’m not perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in judgment in the past, but truly want this place to move forward and just want there to be more tolerance towards differing opinions. This thread already makes me feel good that you guys are being given a platform to vote on the future of the moderating team. We Stan a democratic process :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You will always be Exhale’s legend. Thank you for your service to this community :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I nominate @InTheZone4Life and @SlayOut :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Super excited @Jordan Miller brought this to you guys to vote on and look forward to Exhale’s future. I hope whoever gets chosen remains impartial and learns from the mistakes we’ve made :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: 

Not this endorsement making me emotional! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: A lot of people come to Exhale but not everyone has the impact, grace, humor, and humility like you do! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: 

• Love 3

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@Avenger (is that Prachi's new name?)

@CJMCH

@Body ache (same as Doug)

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 9