Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

I nominate @BritneyLVR

They are spicy :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

They are funny :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They are kind :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

They always contribute to the forum :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

And they learn from their mistakes because if I remember correctly when they got points, instead of holding it over the mods heads they just fixed what they needed to and has since become one of our greatest members 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Spoiler

I nominate myself as your campaign manager. Please take advantage  of our fee cookies and buttons on your way out :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 5
Just now, Busybee said:

I nominate @BritneyLVR

They are spicy :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

They are funny :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They are kind :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

They always contribute to the forum :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

And they learn from their mistakes because if I remember correctly when they got points, instead of holding it over the mods heads they just fixed what they needed to and has since become one of our greatest members 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Hide contents

I nominate myself as your campaign manager. Please take advantage  of our fee cookies and buttons on your way out :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Omg not me over here getting emotional reading this :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: thank you so much!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

lol...he's just having his Promises era. I literally had the thought, "I hope he still likes us after he's sober."

I don't think being a mod will tie in with his rebrand. :explainlol_stare_spin:

He's focusing on himself and I think that should be his top priority even when he's over his Promises era.

• Haha 3

I have a few suggestions. 

@Isla She's sensible and sensibility is needed when moderating. I don't believe she'd abuse her powers. 

@Rik is a documentary film maker for goodness sakes. Need I say more? I know he said he wouldn't do it, but I genuinely think he'd be a great asset to the team. If he doesn't want to be mod, can I nominate him for curator if there's any positions going? 

@BritneyLVR is quite frankly keeping this forum alive with multiple daily topics. Engaging. Funny. Personable. Sensible (at times :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:). 

@Avenger previously NoGlorySlander previously Prachi has a good head on her shoulders. She knows her **** when it comes to stats for not just Britney but other artists too. I've also witnessed her shut down the unhinged with valid points. Maybe another curator?

If none of y'all agree with my suggestions I don't care. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

@Isla She's sensible and sensibility is needed when moderating. I don't believe she'd abuse her powers. 

@Rik is a documentary film maker for goodness sakes. Need I say more? I know he said he wouldn't do it, but I genuinely think he'd be a great asset to the team. If he doesn't want to be mod, can I nominate him for curator if there's any positions going? 

@BritneyLVR is quite frankly keeping this forum alive with multiple daily topics. Engaging. Funny. Personable. Sensible (at times :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:). 

@Avenger previously NoGlorySlander previously Prachi has a good head on her shoulders. She knows her **** when it comes to stats for not just Britney but other artists too. I've also witnessed her shut down the unhinged with valid points. Maybe another curator?

If none of y'all agree with my suggestions I don't care. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Agreed! But not me thinking @Isla was already a mod?! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3