Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

You are literally the smartest person here, you're woke in a good way, I think you're the only right choice :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

BretmanRock's Decade on Twitter: "The fact that I have the opportunity to  be a badder ***** everyday is crazy to me..." / Twitter

You are so sweet. I know for a fact that this community has been different since you have been less active on it. I know in the past we have had our differences, especially with how reactive I’ve been at times which is why I don’t think I’m suitable to be a mod…. but you really are a good person. Thank you for all your kind words omg

• Love 3

If I were a moderator, I would use it as an opportunity to help create a fun and safe space for all members to embrace who they are and share their personal thoughts and views in a respectful way. For me even growing up, coming on here has always been a safe place for me and somewhere that I felt accepted and like I could be myself. I would just want to help keep that environment on here and allow others to have a place that they can express themselves, their thoughts and opinions without feeling like they are doing something wrong ❤️

• Love 6

Aw @Rik and @GODNA IS A QUEEN, thank you for your nominations, but I must respectfully pass. 

My full-time job and part-time studies have recently started to feel the (negative) effect of me spending too much time online, and as a result I am trying to make a conscious effort to reduce my time on here. 

But I really do appreciate that I was even suggested. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Rik said:

You are so sweet. I know for a fact that this community has been different since you have been less active on it. I know in the past we have had our differences, especially with how reactive I’ve been at times which is why I don’t think I’m suitable to be a mod…. but you really are a good person. Thank you for all your kind words omg

The fact that you can admit to your mistakes means you are mature enough and you deserve to be a mod :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Rik said:

@Jordan MillerYou should pick people who are going to make people feel safe on the site, that don’t misgender people on purpose or justify the use of the n word like certain members being nominated or nominating themselves.

We don’t want anymore drama on the site and would prefer that a moderator be more neutral and less reactive lol. As I said some great choices who will make this a great safe space are:

@Isla

@SlayOut

@Britneyarmy8

@GODNA IS A QUEEN

@I Always Sing Live

@rennen2.0

@ILikeChillinWithYou

Very important points made. And suggestions I all agree with. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

Please don’t nominate some fake woke person who loses their mind at a Demi Lovato post but then purposely mis-orients Shawn Mendes, the fake outrage is so annoying, I’m more pro free speech. I nominate Elon Musk

spacer.png

Same. A lot of the people nominated so far are just unstable and the second you would not agree with them, they will use their powers in a vengeful way. I don’t want a moderator to tell me who I am because I’m not at a psychiatrist and I already know myself, duh :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: 

A moderator should have musical vision and sadly most of the nominees above lack in this area big time. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’ve been in here since forever and I can spot a sneaky ***** real quick. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Urbanney @Slayer do we need another similar moment to the one in 2016/2017 where a pressed Beyonce fan changed the breatheheavy layout to a BEYONCE one? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

The fact that you can admit to your mistakes means you are mature enough and you deserve to be a mod :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Honestly we all grow!!! We both did and that’s what I love but still, I think it’s better for my mental health if I don’t!!

21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I change my vote to @Rik AND @DoubleJayTawndre

@Rik to move the site forward in respect

@DoubleJayTawndre to keep things interesting

^^this is a perfect combo

This again is so so kind hdjdjdjdbdnd omg :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

• Love 3