Britney shares Instagram story comparing original picture vs actual posts

5 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

fr. every thread is like this now. policing how she should speak and react to everything. 

yet some don't believe her when she says there are negative comments. 

Everyone is policing everyone. Fans police her, fans police other fans. Everyone tries to exert some sort of control 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, TheRealLou said:

Stream LOtUs

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Nah, I'm fine :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Jokes aside, If she's talking about her body and she's obsessed about it, I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed but I read once that her father was basically a bully to her calling her fat and stuff like that even when she wasn't even thick! That's ******* gross, he should be ashamed :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: However I think she's just talking about the quality of the pic... I don't know for sure though, I could be wrong :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Missfit said:

Well it is annoying to hear this over and over again from someone we love and admire she has a body to kill for nothing to complain about so many others have it so much worse everyone feels insecure about something would just like to hear something else from her other than complaining about pictures not doing her justice all the time you're shallow as hell also

It’s far more annoying when people like you start claiming that someone’s insecurities about their own body are somehow offensive to someone else. That’s straight up idiotic.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

I have pcos too sis 😥😥😥 and I have the same problem with bloating, weight gain and body image.

Especially , as before my pcos got worse I was much thinner 😥

So that posts of Britney are not so helpful. She has good body and still complaints!🤯

What is pcos?

2 hours ago, Missfit said:

Well it is annoying to hear this over and over again from someone we love and admire she has a body to kill for nothing to complain about so many others have it so much worse everyone feels insecure about something would just like to hear something else from her other than complaining about pictures not doing her justice all the time you're shallow as hell also

But that's not the point, the stories she posted were NOT about her body, she was talking about losing quality of her pictures/videos whenever she posts on Instagram. Y'all projecting insecurities on her caused by a wrong interpretation and expect the rest of us to be quiet? Hell no 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, MX3 said:

At least her posts are not “toxic body positivity” - we are seeing it in real time and real thoughts that ppl have, that are not always super woke and 6 paragraphs about how she’s learnt to love herself. 

hobestly I hate sanctimonious influencers that think they’re the second coming because they posted a picture of them looking “fat” or skinny girls talking about their journey loving the skin they’re in while posting a photo of them in a bikini where they look great and it’s clearly a humble brag. 

britney legit was bought up in a toxic industry. To me she’s being genuine and not annoyingly superior. There’s enough of that crap on Instagram. 

True. Some people might not like it but this is REAL. And it's a struggles of hers "without pretention". That's honesty for once.

• Love 3

THE CLOWN ENERGY IN THIS THREAD IS REAL… LMAO

She is literally talking about how Instagram compressed the pics and changed the image quality and y’all are in here acting silly AF accusing her of being vain and insecure (at the same time?) about her body and how it somehow offensive to you?

Get a grip and let her live. She can post what she wants and if you have a problem, unfollow her. Simple as that. 

When you thought she wasn’t posting you wanted her FREE to post what she wants and how she wants. Well now she is so leave her the hell alone. 

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

I mean...

People are allowed to have their own insecurities?

Don't forget that she has been being called fat her whole career even when she was extremely thin...

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Missfit said:

So should we never voice our opinion what the hell is this form one's like you can't handle the truth of course her constantly being negative will make others feel insecure about their self but they can't talk about there feelings they shouldn't have a voice only Britney has a voice because of all she's been through get real and face facts

…huh? I’m sorry this is a mess :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Run it through grammarly and get back to us babe.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block