Britney shares Instagram story comparing original picture vs actual posts

17 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

She struggles as well and has the whole world looking at her and complaint and bullying her

• Love 6
1 hour ago, britneybits2022 said:

She struggles as well and has the whole world looking at her and complaint and bullying her

Including her own fans. It’s terrible. She’s allowed to feel out of shape and it shouldn’t trigger people into being ‘offended’. It’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. If you’re fat you’re fat, it’s not Britneys fault. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

Right. I just attribute it to her own life and pressures and nothing to do with my own weight. 

On 2/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, It's Emma *****! said:

It's quite possible that with everything she has been through she has body dysmorphia which is a legit disorder.  I don't think she is posting to be shallow and that's a bummer that some people may see it that way.  

• Love 3

People need to understand britney spears and what she was subjected to and forced to be,

this perfect **** life like barbie.. Of course she has extreme insecurities her whole livelihood was based on her being in shape and **** to make a living and be this dream for everyone... give her some slack, many go through this. It doesn't mean she "hates" someone for being this way or that way, but this was her reality and it does **** with those mentally.. Celebrities in general have become so intertwined in that life and industry they dont know much differently besides what they're suppose to be like etc it's kind of a society norm complex forced upon you to be a certain way and like anyone she may not even realize if she's coming off hurtful or hurting others with how she believes she should be because of the industry media pressure etc.

• Love 1

I don't think her post was about her body but more for the quality but idk, i'm not sure :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: As for comments about her body, I genuinely feel she suffers from body dysphoria (which is serious and not just "i feel fat lol") but i'm not a doctor so :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: But in her line of work, it def wouldn't surprise me if she suffered verbal abuse about her body, especially when her body is the selling point of her career 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block