Britney shares Instagram story comparing original picture vs actual posts

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Very odd. She’s making up stuff. She’s so convinced that the paparazzi are making her look bigger and now she thinks Instagram is doing the same 

If I struggled with weight, her posts would make me feel awful 

Your lasts posts are about policing Britney's "cursing" and stuff that invalidates the things that shes been through.

It's been what, like only about three months since she's been freed and people already forget what shes been through?

She seems to be councious of her body image because of what she's been through ya know...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

This comment makes you look shallow as hell. You do know that people can have insecurities regardless of their body shape, right?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

This comment makes you look shallow as hell. You do know that people can have insecurities regardless of their body shape, right?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Well it is annoying to hear this over and over again from someone we love and admire she has a body to kill for nothing to complain about so many others have it so much worse everyone feels insecure about something would just like to hear something else from her other than complaining about pictures not doing her justice all the time you're shallow as hell also

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

You’re offended by how someone else feels about their own body? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Honestly just delete your account. You people 

So should we never voice our opinion what the hell is this form one's like you can't handle the truth of course her constantly being negative will make others feel insecure about their self but they can't talk about there feelings they shouldn't have a voice only Britney has a voice because of all she's been through get real and face facts

2 minutes ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Thanks. Britney’s been my idol since I was a child. I’ve always defended her. God forbid I don’t like something she posts. 🙄

Me also she's my favorite of all time always will be but we can have dislikes about her also y'all lose your minds and Bully others for voicing feelings that's the one thing I hate about this form

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block