Britney shares Instagram story comparing original picture vs actual posts

40 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

She seems to not give a F about anything but also does give a F about everything at the same time :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

I don't think not giving an eff is an attitude but a cope mechanism, meaning that you cannot be on that vibe 24/7 because nobody could breathe if they were trying to survive 24/7... So yeah, now she does give an eff about the way Instagram uploads photos or whatever; again, let her BREATHE.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This has got a weird team con thing about it to me. The paps made her look fat, this could be showing us she's fine, while taking a jab at those paps dogging her.

We can just ignore the trolls and ****posts, spread positive conversations. We can do far more for B by just letting the haters scream and cry all they like, making the good things get more views.

she's clearly talking about the quality of the picture and weird color balance making her look like a zombie, ya'll need some reading lessons the **** and get a grip, as a fat guy i didn't feel offended at all from this post, didn't even thought it was about weight, ooh at all.

i can clearly see what she's saying and completely agree... as this things are clear for me and i micromanage this when i'm working in photo editing or illustration.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

Anyone in this thread saying saying Brit is making them feel badly about themselves when she mentions HER OWN insecurities needs to gtfo.

Sorry. You might be the fattest person ever, and that has absolutely nothing to do with how Britney feels about her own self. She's been bullied for being fat almost her entire life, while having the most perfect body ever. She IS heavier than she has been in the past, so I can understand why she's self conscious when you also consider the heavy scrutiny she gets. But, she's ALLOWED to be self conscious. It is NOT her responsibility to downplay her own insecurities to make bigger people feel better about themselves. Her feelings are valid and anyone saying she shouldn't complain... you shouldn't complain!

You want a hot body? You better work.

First, it’s not as simple to lose weight when you have PCOS. You can do everything right for months and lose 1 pound. Second, I’m not invalidating her insecurities. She has a right to have them. But, the way she posts and presents herself sometimes makes her seem shallow. That’s all I was trying to say. 

4 hours ago, It's Emma *****! said:

Love Brit. But I’m kind of starting to get offended by these posts. As someone who struggles with bloating and weight gain from PCOS this makes her look shallow as hell. I’d kill to have her body. 

You’re offended by how someone else feels about their own body? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Honestly just delete your account. You people are exhausting. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block