Rapper Kevin Federline's wife posts cryptic IG story: “God gave you two ears so you could hear both sides of the story.”

2 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

ironically her family and the other leeches members all agree that Britney is wrong 

yet the whole world is agreeing that they just wanted the money and exploit our gurl to the limit :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

guess whos gonna win ****** 

What the world think or doesn't is not proof of something or someone being right. Actually Britney is getting flamed badly on many news websites....

2 hours ago, Void said:

Why are those ppl even opening their mouth? Theyre just digging their own grave , lmao do they not realize how fkn dumb they are? Britney doesn't have have to do anything tbh, Those leeches are already ruining their own reputation  everytime they open their mouth lmao

They're trying to get their 15 minutes of fame :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: I wish we would all just ignore them

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Arthurfleck said:

Is that when the youngest completes 18y?

can’t wait to see KFED making money on his own !

Yeah, Preston will turn 18 in September next year, at which point I assume the payments will half and then they'll stop altogether when Jayden turns 18 in September 2024.

• Love 7

There's no other side of the story *****! It's britney's life so is her story, she was forced into a conservartorship. There's no other side!!! The only side is britney's and you know why because she has no choice, she was forced to do it, they violated her rights so There's no other side. 

I can't with this people trying to make something that didn’t happens to them like they are the victims. You bith that lives with britneys money. REALLLY@???????

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block