Rapper Kevin Federline's wife posts cryptic IG story: “God gave you two ears so you could hear both sides of the story.”

1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

canyouhandlemine account on instagram said she has dirt on kevin's wife.......

I saw on twitter the wife was kicked out of an apartment for not paying rent for 6 months back in the day. She seems just like him. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I also read on another forum, she has told friends the boys consider her their mom and they think Britney is crazy. 

It's just disgusting the lack of empathy and the lengths these people will go to hide their hands. Everyone who benefited from Britney's conservatorship need to be exposed for their own actions. We know what Britney did. It's about time a light is put on all of them for taking advantage of her financially.  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I saw on twitter the wife was kicked out of an apartment for not paying rent for 6 months back in the day. She seems just like him. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I also read on another forum, she has told friends the boys consider her their mom and they think Britney is crazy. 

It's just disgusting the lack of empathy and the lengths these people will go to hide their hands. Everyone who benefited from Britney's conservatorship need to be exposed for their own actions. We know what Britney did. It's about time a light is put on all of them for taking advantage of her financially.  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

oh really?:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: now i'm intrigued . I can't stand people who don't pay rent/bills. I worked for loan company and the lies people would come up with were unbelievable. you talk to them and they sound so sweet like they are just having a hard time but then you talk to their family members when you can't get a hold of them and they tell you all the juicy secrets. I bet she just like one of my customers. and that's really low and disgusting of her to make up such nonsense about the boys; I bet they don't appreciate that.

two sides to every story? hm.........i'm curious as to what her side is to these stores about herself. and she has the nerve to shade Britney without considering her  own past!!

https://www.tmz.com/2008/12/25/k-feds-new-girl-is-kind-of-a-badass/

Kevin Federline clearly likes 'em a little on the wild side.

K-Fed's new squeeze, Victoria Prince, has had her share of run-ins with the law. Just last year, Prince was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. But, she pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed.

Back in her high school days, she allegedly waged a terror campaign against three kids at her high school. Their parents filed a temporary restraining order against her, but the judge rejected it, telling the school to deal with it.

But wait, there's more. Vic was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon on school premises (a stun gun) and possession of alcohol by a minor. The docs were destroyed so we don't know how it all turned out.

Vic told us the stun gun was for protection, because she had to walk to her car late at night after volleyball practice -- she didn't mention the other stuff.

https://www.tmz.com/2009/01/07/ex-landlord-says-k-feds-chick-owes-rent/

Kevin Federline's new chick isn't low rent -- she's no rent -- if you believe the landlord suing her for skipping out on her payments!

Sources tell TMZ Victoria Prince was booted from her Beverly Hills home back in September after she allegedly didn't pay rent for six months. We're told she struck a deal with her landlord to pay him back in installments, but she never made any of the payments.

Now, the landlord is suing Prince for $7500, but there's a catch -- nobody knows where to find her!

We're told her landlord tried to serve her where she works, but security wouldn't let the process server in. Try Vegas next?

Calls to Prince were not returned.

Well I guess little miss "perfect" isn't so perfect either

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block