Rapper Kevin Federline's wife posts cryptic IG story: “God gave you two ears so you could hear both sides of the story.”

4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

In America, children are adults with 21. So it take a few years longer. Why does everybody think that they are adults with 18?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Honestly, it’s really a state thing, most states the cut off age is 18, some have it longer depending on the situation.

A lot of stuff varies here, u can start working when your 14, driving when your 16 and in some states gambling when your 18, lol, (all of which are adult like things) I guess at the end of the day, it really depends on where u live.

The drinking age seems to be the only thing consistent in all states.

• Like 5

Are the Federlines and Kaplan scared of how deep Rosengart is digging? 

If they plan on attacking Britney and bringing up the past, then they better be ready for the backlash. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

For the sake of the boys mental health. I truly hope they just move on and forget any stupid

ideas of defending their “truth” aka complicity in Britney’s enslavement. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Psammead said:

Kevin Federline is protected because Britney doesn't want the father of her kids to be made a spectacle of. It would be very wise, and even gracious, of all members of the Federline family to agree to refrain from social media for the time being. Including her sons. So maybe they will.

Yeah that’s what I think too. Unless she sees this topic as some are convinced she lurks on here. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

On 1/29/2022 at 12:06 PM, Prachi said:

Lol, this guy has 6 kids if I am right from 3 wives - 60 grand comes from Britney nobody was speaking up before now things coming to get ruined they are all speaking up. Let them speak, soon child support will be over hope Kevin dusts off his DJ equipments and start getting gigs to support his 6 kids. 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block