Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

2 hours ago, handmedown said:

"Dayum"?  You complete and utter man child.  

How can you get so much pleasure out of watching these two once loving and adoring sisters tear each other apart?  You should NOT be egging this on Jordan.  Show some tact.  

Take a second and realize what we are witnessing here.  Britney's only remaining connection to any family, any of the people who've known her from the start, any connection that can see past all the media bs, go completely up in smoke.  You think Britney will be hanging out with her nieces anytime soon after all this?  How can there be any satisfaction to be had in this situation.  "Dayum" is such a shallow response from someone who should know better.  You sound like TMZ.

This comparison is a bit extreme, however I do not disagree with your sentiment. 

2 hours ago, handmedown said:

I don't understand how "fans" can get so much obvious glee out of watching yet another one of Britney's few remaining relationships disintegrate.  Regardless of how Britney has been wronged (and she has) there's should be no satisfaction in watching a family fall apart.

Glad someone gets it. This fan base is just … odd, to put it mildly … sometimes. Like, this is not a good thing. And that has nothing to do with whether Britney’s feeling are valid. They are. I’m not saying anyone shouldn’t feel a certain way. We certainly don’t know the half of what’s gone on with Britney & her family 

• Love 1

I can't at the stupidity saying that Britney was jealous of Juno when she said HOW CAN A 12 YEARS OLD LANDED A ROLE IN A NICKELODEON SHOW. How can Juno, a talentless sister got the opportunity to be on a Nickelodeon? Of course because of Britney. Duh. It just that Britney wanted to remind Juno that she got no talent whatsoever. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, CAT d said:

But why would you do all that and then be pis*** that your little sister got a show? Sideeying her? She was a kid too, her parents forced her to tour  of course they made her little sister do the same

you're not realizing something there is no gaurentee jamie lynn would've made it at alll britney being who britney spears was made it so JL could get a show.. that's it and that's all stop making it out to be something else it's not ... 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Glad someone gets it. This fan base is just … odd, to put it mildly … sometimes. Like, this is not a good thing. And that has nothing to do with whether Britney’s feeling are valid. They are. I’m not saying anyone shouldn’t feel a certain way. We certainly don’t know the half of what’s gone on with Britney & her family 

Yeah it's really strange. It's moments like this that really make me realize most of the people that are fans are likely not actually here for the right reasons, they're really here chasing some sick obsessive compulsion that relegates them to relentlessly attacking someone, usually a female :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: not much more to say about it

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Persona said:

I wish Britney didn't feel like she has to stay quiet. I mean yeah she probably lashed out and then deleted the post again because she regretted posting it in an emotional state but honestly, she should be allowed to say her piece too without it somehow coming back to get her because team con is still out here pushing this smear campaign.

it's clear both sisters feel like they've been wronged and they *have* both been wronged by their - I'm sorry but no I'm not - useless, pathrtic, abusive parents. The difference is instead of focusing her anger on their parents, JL is letting it all out on Britney, the one who's been through hell the most. JL's trauma is valid, of course it is. But it wasn't Britney who caused it. And yes one shouldn't compare trauma, but the fact JL is acting like Britney is the cause of everything wrong in her life, while actively helping her parents - their actual abusers - cannot be excused in any shape or form. whatever they and Lou and team con in general managed to brainwash her into believing, along with whatever bitterness she feels inside over Britney's fame, it's turned her into an abuser as well and the sympathy ends there. understanding how someone became this way is one thing, but excuses cannot be made. JL is stuck in her make-believe world where she's had it the worst and I still think she's blaming Britney for leaving her with their parents. Her bitterness over always having been the #2 in their family has made her cross so many lines it's insane. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe she does somehow still love her big sister. But I doubt it, because you don't do this to someone you supposedly love.

you do not pretend someone who's been abused, enslaved and trafficked for basically their entire life and then especially during the cship is to blame for your misfortune because you can't get over them having the career and attention you always wanted. I truly believe this is mostly all about Britney's fame and the attention she got from their parents and I feel like JL just refuses, consciously, to see that Britney would have traded this fame and career and money in a heartbeat for her freedom and peace. for safety. I feel JL refuses to believe Britney's career very quickly turned into a nightmare like she's thinking "it would have made ME happy so BE happy you had what I never did". Like Britney's money she used during the cship was somehow owed to her and now she's pissed it's gone because what right does Britney have to do that to her too on top of everything else. Lou no doubt has had a lot to do with this mindset.

and I hope one day Britney will be able to voice her truth without feeling like she has to take it back, without being forced to take it back. and that one day she won't feel like she has to apologize for it.

edit to add. If JL was actually supporting Britney like she claims she's always done, her hillbilly husband wouldn't be out there saying the most vile things about Britney because he's got those opinions from *somewhere*, he didn't just come up with those on his own and he wouldn't be saying them so openly if his wife actually thought differently.

I love this post so much!!!! 

• Love 1

OMG too many things to discuss in such a short text.

1.- When did justin and brit really separate? She talks about a cover in People. Is it the one from the September 2002 issue?

2.- Justin's family was his family, that's strange because it was always said that brit and justin didn't spend much time together because of their busy work schedules. It may be that she found that family much more welcoming than her own, which is very sad.

3.-This confirms that what he said in 2007 about Lynn was true. His mom was a **** addict.

4.-She never had a childhood. :(

• Like 3

Glad Britney is saying what's on everyone's minds which is that her family are lazy leeches that relied on Britney the whole time and put her on a cship because they were worried that their source of income would stop. I would be pissed too if I worked hard to get to where I was and say that JL was lazy the whole time while landing a TV show as the main star that she didn't even use to her benefit and is now still whining. I'm just so bored of her sfm!

• Love 2

Those drinks pictured are just cuteness overload :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:.

Well i dont support anybody regretting not being violent. Sure, teenagers can be too much but i wouldn't recommend slapping them, a sister or a mother. I mean you can do it, obviously, but you shouldn't encourage it :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:.

I know people's actions sometimes almost beg for the people to get ***** slapped but c'mon Britney, are you gonna slap them for chilling on the couch/by the pool and being upset about a divorce? I dont get that :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:. Sure, Jamie's success is because of your popularity, but does that justify some sort of vengeance? No.  

Getting weird vibes. Don't like the violence part at all :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:.

I understand the feeling like a ghost part Animated GIF.  But then remove yourself from the toxic environment. Don't be a toxic environment yourself, gosh. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block