Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

5 minutes ago, CAT d said:

I know going through your first breakup is hard but her mum was with an alcoholic and her sister was 12. I broke up with my first bf at 21 too and I don't even remember how other people reacted?  

I think she's sharing this story just to illustrate that there have ALWAYS been things in the way of her & JL/Lynne. They don't have an inseparable, indestructible bond. They just don't.

Britney probably didn't expect JL to become her relationship counsel or whatever - no one should expect that of a child - but she is just trying to let us see that even back then it wasn't all rosy.

She gave JL the opportunity to become a star and she comes home and JL prefers the company of the TV. She was hurt by that. No, she shouldn't have slapped her. But this is just how Britney processed her family's dynamic in the aftermath of a vulnerable event. She found it alienating & isolating, even after she had given them the foundation of the life they were living. Violence/expressions of violence isn't cool, but her feelings are definitely valid.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

JL is the worst face (no pun intended) to lead this attack. It’s far too late for that. JL is instead just displaying how messed up she is from the family. Lynne and Jamie are truly horrible parents. 

They should just hope and pray Britney and courts won’t turn on them instead. Or better yet… why don’t they wake up and turn on Lou? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

The only good things about this whole mess is that Jamie Lynn is showing the world the terrible evil person she is.

They can't turn on Lou because they are guilty like her and that snake it is very powerful , she can destroy them.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SatisfactionOops said:

I think she's sharing this story just to illustrate that there have ALWAYS been things in the way of her & JL/Lynne. They don't have an inseparable, indestructible bond. They just don't.

Britney probably didn't expect JL to become her relationship counsel or whatever - no one should expect that of a child - but she is just trying to let us see that even back then it wasn't all rosy.

She gave JL the opportunity to become a star and she comes home and JL prefers the company of the TV. She was hurt by that. No, she shouldn't have slapped her. But this is just how Britney processed her family's dynamic in the aftermath of a vulnerable event. She found it alienating & isolating, even after she had given them the foundation of the life they were living. Violence/expressions of violence isn't cool, but her feelings are definitely valid.

These stories and feeling used and ignored by your own family help explain why Britney has made strange friends like Adnan and Sam Lutfi. Probably hucksters who at least acted like Britney mattered beyond her next award or hit album. I can see why she would be estranged from her family in favor of them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Okay. After processing, I would like if Britney stopped replying to JL. This book is clearly a smear campaign spearheaded by LT and they want to cause B to have a breakdown or “look crazy”. While I would love for Britney to do an interview, I hate that she’s giving them what they want…which is a reaction. Fuuuuuuu*k LT!!! 

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh whenever I see a relatively new account on here and they have something negative to say about Britney. Then you can only wonder WHY they are here! Team con has been on exhale forever!

i believe it. tones get lost over the internet tho lol i was trying to make a joke referencing how people speculate that jamie lynn is the one responding in all those messages from her hubbies account. it sucks that they think ahead so much and get to make their plans meanwhile britney is trying to live her life. it must be so exhausting for her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block