Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

Just now, TheBestFan said:

how are there fans that don't get what Britney's saying?

1. Britney comes back heartbroken from her breakup. Her "support" system made up of her sister and mother is either a. too busy watching themselves on TV to care about her problems or b. doped up on painkillers.
  2. Britney makes a comment how lucky it was that Jamie Lynn just waltzed into a Nickelodeon show at the age of 12 when Britney (at her age) was schlepping across the country singing at weddings, trying out for Mickey Mouse Club, flying to NY to train on Broadway, etc. This is in direct contrast to the "woe is me" interview Jamie Lynn just gave yesterday about how damn hard her life is.
  3. Britney mentions the People Interview that happens after the breakup because she was still expected to be strong and hold up a happy face while everyone around her could be lazy and medicated/passed-out.
  4. She mentions that yes, she was afraid at many times back then, but it was crazy!

I feel like that's all pretty clear.

******* hell,  we all broke up with our teenage boyfriends, do you really expect a twelve year old to understand? She was a kid being a kid, this is crazy

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

confirmed jamie lynn using jamie watsons phone to create posts on exhale.. lol jk but good eye ^-^ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

5 minutes ago, CAT d said:

Read it. 

Oh whenever I see a relatively new account on here and they have something negative to say about Britney. Then you can only wonder WHY they are here! Team con has been on exhale forever!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney already made it clear she wants to sue her sister and family… I don’t there would be any family outing with nieces any time soon….why are you acting so brand new to the situation. NO ONE IS HAPPY TO SEE THIS HAPPENING SO PUBLICLY. But Jamie lynn chose to back stab Britney like this so what is Britney supposed to do! ITS ABOUT TIME SHES FINALLY USING HER VOICE AND STANDING UP FOR HERSELF!

and that’s why we get “excited” because for 13 years she was SILENCED!!!

I get as excited as you for the same reasons when I see these posts…I just recognize that excitement isn’t the right response.  Sadness. That’s all I should be feeling. 

6 minutes ago, CAT d said:

If I made money I wouldn't even let my baby sister work, specially after our parents being pretty sh****

Never mind be jealous of her for being on the sofa at the age of 12. I think this kind of mentality shows what Jamie Lymn is saying, her sister switched on her. 

Read her book report and come back and tell us where she says Britney made her work. 

And I would switch on her too if the only reason I'm out from under our abusive dad is because of a bunch of strangers.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CAT d said:

******* hell,  we all broke up with our teenage boyfriends, do you really expect a twelve year old to understand? She was a kid being a kid, this is crazy

Sounds like she just wanted a shoulder to cry on. Not a therapist. Instead, she got a bratty self-interested ***** and a doped up mom. We've all been 12 before. Sympathy is possible at that age..

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

Read her book report and come back and tell us where she says Britney made her work. 

And I would switch on her too if the only reason I'm out from under our abusive dad is because of a bunch of strangers.

She's cussing her out for watching TV and drinking milkshake at 12. 

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

how are there fans that don't get what Britney's saying?

1. Britney comes back heartbroken from her breakup. Her "support" system made up of her sister and mother is either a. too busy watching themselves on TV to care about her problems or b. doped up on painkillers.
  2. Britney makes a comment how lucky it was that Jamie Lynn just waltzed into a Nickelodeon show at the age of 12 when Britney (at her age) was schlepping across the country singing at weddings, trying out for Mickey Mouse Club, flying to NY to train on Broadway, etc. This is in direct contrast to the "woe is me" interview Jamie Lynn just gave yesterday about how damn hard her life is.
  3. Britney mentions the People Interview that happens after the breakup because she was still expected to be strong and hold up a happy face while everyone around her could be lazy and medicated/passed-out.
  4. She mentions that yes, she was afraid at many times back then, but it was crazy!

I feel like that's all pretty clear.

THIS! Thank you.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh whenever I see a relatively new account on here and they have something negative to say about Britney. Then you can only wonder WHY they are here! Team con has been on exhale forever!

I'm literally just commenting on this one post, not britney in general. She sounds like a bit of a  bully.

Whenever I see an old account on here I realise that they probably won't change their point of view but I couldn't help commenting. This post socks and the timing is terrible. It sounds like she's been jealous of this kid all her life

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block