Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

1 hour ago, handmedown said:

I don't understand how "fans" can get so much obvious glee out of watching yet another one of Britney's few remaining relationships disintegrate.  Regardless of how Britney has been wronged (and she has) there's should be no satisfaction in watching a family fall apart.

But that’s not that case tho, Britney made it clear back in June 23 and actually way before that during her “frozen is my favorite movie” ig video that Jamie Lynn has already destroyed this relationship. I don’t at all find it funny what’s happening i think it’s terrible Jamie Lynn chose such a public way to hurt Britney and make a dollar. Of course we get excited when Britney responds because we’ll it’s about damn time!!! Jamie Lynn can’t just bully Britney publicly without Britney responding at all. None of this is right. Britney definitely deserves a good pr team to be fighting this battle for her, not through ig captions. (Honestly Britney doesn’t deserve anything that Jamie lou is doing at all, I’m embarrassed for the spears family)

• Like 8

"Dayum"?  You complete and utter man child.  

How can you get so much pleasure out of watching these two once loving and adoring sisters tear each other apart?  You should NOT be egging this on Jordan.  Show some tact.  

Take a second and realize what we are witnessing here.  Britney's only remaining connection to any family, any of the people who've known her from the start, any connection that can see past all the media bs, go completely up in smoke.  You think Britney will be hanging out with her nieces anytime soon after all this?  How can there be any satisfaction to be had in this situation.  "Dayum" is such a shallow response from someone who should know better.  You sound like TMZ.

Excuse me ? What are you expecting? YOU SOUND LIKE TMZ ( yes am internally screaming). You expect Britney to have any kind of relationship with her family who literally held her a hostage for their own benefits for 14 years? 

Do you even hear yourself? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

Excuse me ? What are you expecting? YOU SOUND LIKE TMZ ( yes am internally screaming). You expect Britney to have any kind of relationship with her family who literally held her a hostage for their own benefits for 14 years? 

Do you even hear yourself? 

Sorry can't hear myself over your "internal screaming" :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I don't understand how "fans" can get so much obvious glee out of watching yet another one of Britney's few remaining relationships disintegrate.  Regardless of how Britney has been wronged (and she has) there's should be no satisfaction in watching a family fall apart.

Literally I’m uncomfortable seeing these so called “fans” enjoying watching a **** show. This is not good in any way and shame on ya’ll rooting for more chaos in a low light level. 

Britney take these matters to court. I get you’ve been wronged soooo much and deeply hurt but social media isn’t the right place and publicised life dramas. But then again, I have no right whatever to suggest as I haven’t lived your life but do spare social media from this and use other means to heal (going to court or finally catching up with someone that you can vent these feelings out like Fe)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, CAT d said:

If I made money I wouldn't even let my baby sister work, specially after our parents being pretty sh****

Never mind be jealous of her for being on the sofa at the age of 12. I think this kind of mentality shows what Jamie Lymn is saying, her sister switched on her. 

Lmaoooo so you live your life enabling people to not live their strongest, most empowered lives…Why should anyone have to work when they have a big sibling to foot all their bills and let them live the cushy life.  And yeah, Britney was bound to switch on her after decades of showing no support.  FFS, Lou, give it up, It’s time to seek treatment for your sociopathic tendencies. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

"Dayum"?  You complete and utter man child.  

How can you get so much pleasure out of watching these two once loving and adoring sisters tear each other apart?  You should NOT be egging this on Jordan.  Show some tact.  

Take a second and realize what we are witnessing here.  Britney's only remaining connection to any family, any of the people who've known her from the start, any connection that can see past all the media bs, go completely up in smoke.  You think Britney will be hanging out with her nieces anytime soon after all this?  How can there be any satisfaction to be had in this situation.  "Dayum" is such a shallow response from someone who should know better.  You sound like TMZ.

Britney already made it clear she wants to sue her sister and family… I don’t there would be any family outing with nieces any time soon….why are you acting so brand new to the situation. NO ONE IS HAPPY TO SEE THIS HAPPENING SO PUBLICLY. But Jamie lynn chose to back stab Britney like this so what is Britney supposed to do! ITS ABOUT TIME SHES FINALLY USING HER VOICE AND STANDING UP FOR HERSELF!

and that’s why we get “excited” because for 13 years she was SILENCED!!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Lmaoooo so you live your life enabling people to not live their strongest, most empowered lives…Why should anyone have to work when they have a big sibling to foot all their bills and let them live the cushy life.  And yeah, Britney was bound to switch on her after decades of showing no support.  FFS, Lou, give it up, It’s time to seek treatment for your sociopathic tendencies. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

7 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Hi Lou WHAT'S GOOD :gunney:

You're pathetic. Imagine your 40 year old sister talking about seeing you on the sofa at 12 and hating you this much. I'm only two years older than my little sister and I never expected her to stop being a kid when I broke up with my first boyfriend, this is not nice

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block