Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

11 minutes ago, CAT d said:

I'm literally just commenting on this one post, not britney in general. She sounds like a bit of a  bully.

Whenever I see an old account on here I realise that they probably won't change their point of view but I couldn't help commenting. This post socks and the timing is terrible. It sounds like she's been jealous of this kid all her life

Yeah, you’re out of this thread, bye! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

I think she's saying JL & Lynne took full advantage of the luxury brought on by Britney's success/wealth but when she needed them the most after a vulnerable situation (her breakup with Justin), they weren't there for her. And I'm assuming having the press come on in made it worse and she panicked and that's the incident JL refers to in her book of Brit being paranoid.

I know going through your first breakup is hard but her mum was with an alcoholic and her sister was 12. I broke up with my first bf at 21 too and I don't even remember how other people reacted?  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, CAT d said:

I'm literally just commenting on this one post, not britney in general. She sounds like a bit of a  bully.

Whenever I see an old account on here I realise that they probably won't change their point of view but I couldn't help commenting. This post socks and the timing is terrible. It sounds like she's been jealous of this kid all her life

Scumie lynn what are you doing here? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

So is she confirming the knife incident… After she said it never happened? Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

At the time of the post, people speculated that Britney thought JL was taking about something in the last couple of years, specifically when the Spears family was together in 2020. 

But the fact that Britney had to take time to piece together the random story JL brought up proves that JL did not contact Britney to address in private first, despite being "embarrassed" by having a public feud with her sister. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

how are there fans that don't get what Britney's saying?

1. Britney comes back heartbroken from her breakup. Her "support" system made up of her sister and mother is either a. too busy watching themselves on TV to care about her problems or b. doped up on painkillers.
  2. Britney makes a comment how lucky it was that Jamie Lynn just waltzed into a Nickelodeon show at the age of 12 when Britney (at her age) was schlepping across the country singing at weddings, trying out for Mickey Mouse Club, flying to NY to train on Broadway, etc. This is in direct contrast to the "woe is me" interview Jamie Lynn just gave yesterday about how damn hard her life is.
  3. Britney mentions the People Interview that happens after the breakup because she was still expected to be strong and hold up a happy face while everyone around her could be lazy and medicated/passed-out.
  4. She mentions that yes, she was afraid at many times back then, but it was crazy!

I feel like that's all pretty clear.

This.

Team con never understood Britney. Some people here still don’t :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Of course or junno Lou herself .

I just find funny how they come here to trash Britney like we are going to change our minds and kiss  Junno Lou's *** 

sassy bird GIF

JL is the worst face (no pun intended) to lead this attack. It’s far too late for that. JL is instead just displaying how messed up she is from the family. Lynne and Jamie are truly horrible parents. 

They should just hope and pray Britney and courts won’t turn on them instead. Or better yet… why don’t they wake up and turn on Lou? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Also she wasn’t referring to JL having a milkshake…she said she wanted one (sounds like she thought her mom made the best milkshakes) and her mom wouldn’t make her one.  It’s kind of a silly comment, but hey, I’m grown and my mom makes the best snacks and when I try to replicate them, it’s never the same.  So it sounds like she wanted her mom to be a source of comfort at that time and she didn’t get it.

Whatever Britney wanted/needed wasn’t important enough. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block