Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

51 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Those drinks pictured are just cuteness overload :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:.

Well i dont support anybody regretting not being violent. Sure, teenagers can be too much but i wouldn't recommend slapping them, a sister or a mother. I mean you can do it, obviously, but you shouldn't encourage it :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:.

I know people's actions sometimes almost beg for the people to get ***** slapped but c'mon Britney, are you gonna slap them for chilling on the couch/by the pool and being upset about a divorce? I dont get that :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:. Sure, Jamie's success is because of your popularity, but does that justify some sort of vengeance? No.  

Getting weird vibes. Don't like the violence part at all :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:.

I understand the feeling like a ghost part Animated GIF.  But then remove yourself from the toxic environment. Don't be a toxic environment yourself, gosh. 

You should be saying all of this to Jamie Lynn. Britney was trapped in a conservatorship for 14 years almost, and her sister legitimately did not help her. She isn’t insighting violence, she’s airing her frustrations 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Your right there isn’t, but is JL truly a narcissist or just acting like one because she’s surrounded by them...before Lou Taylor came into the picture she seemed to generally love her sister probably not always get along but love non less. Her father and brother and Lou. Are absolutely narcissists but I think Jamie Lynn’s behavior comes form hurt which is a feeling narcissists can’t have, but really comes from Lou’s manipulative brainwashing. Britney even says this is not like you JL.

I think Jamie Lynn has been severely neglected too. Then came along Ms Lou giving her attention and caring, and she is now loyal to her. She can’t see that Lou manipulated her. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, CAT d said:

At 16 she was a number one artist, how does a 16 year old get a number one single? How can you achieve that and then hate on your sister for getting a show?

Maybe because All that is very similar to the Mickey Mouse club. Britney had to put so much if her time into performing and honing her skills until she finally landed that show. Jamie Lynn was just handed the spot. No hard work at all… 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m confused does she hate or love them? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You can hate toxic family and also love them at the same time cause they're all you have and know. Take this from someone who comes from a Puerto Rican/dollar store version of how Brit gets treated. I come from a family that gas lights me/doesn't respect me ect. Like I said you can love/hate them. It's complicated. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

And she’s getting dragged hard for the slapping comment.

Not on Twitter. She’s loved by the GP right now on there. It makes me happy to see people of all colors, ages and religions stand up with Britney and want her to take no **** from them. A great thing to see. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block