Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

Screaming!!! She is not holding back... but I think her clapping back on Insta will not do her good in a long run.. I already start to see comments from people stating that maybe the cship should be still in place since she is unstable...

I love that she can speak her true feelings finally but I really hope it will not do her more damage.. that 3 hour special sit down interview is the best way to do...

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Screaming!!! She is not holding back... but I think her clapping back on Insta will not do her good in a long run.. I already start to see comments from people stating that maybe the cship should be still in place since she is unstable...

I love that she can speak her true feelings finally but I really hope it will not do her more damage.. that 3 hour special sit down interview is the best way to do...

What people with 5 grades of elementary school on Instagram think or believe is completely pointless anyway. Most of these people could barely go through high school yet they wanna play psychologists and lawyer LOL. Nobody cares about their irrelevant opinions anyway.

• Like 5

i guess what she's trying to say is that she's always felt that jl had everything given to her bc of britney's success, while britney was still very young and had to work 24/7 and maybe felt alone or that her family wasn't there for her. i remember in stages when britney couldn't talk to lynne on the phone and she received a gift from lynne and she started crying (here::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:)... all she needed was her family's support, she must have felt so alone after the break up with justin and the media bullying her. at the end of the day she was 20 years old... her life has been so hard. i feel for her. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, handmedown said:

I don't understand how "fans" can get so much obvious glee out of watching yet another one of Britney's few remaining relationships disintegrate.  Regardless of how Britney has been wronged (and she has) there's should be no satisfaction in watching a family fall apart.

It's not satisfaction for me. I am scared she will fall right back in, being controlled by their toxic narrative again. That Britney should keep her mouth shut while they deal with press, interviews..etc!. It's not healthy for Britney to be around them. Lets have forgiveness in maybe 10 years down the road. Right now she needs to remove herself from this extremely toxic enviroment and express it however she choses. Staying silent hurt her beyond repair and her healing process is hers, however she choses. If they truly care they should accept it. Stop poking the bear and leave her alone. But they can't even give her the space to heal. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Rik said:

You should be saying all of this to Jamie Lynn. Britney was trapped in a conservatorship for 14 years almost, and her sister legitimately did not help her. She isn’t insighting violence, she’s airing her frustrations 

Nothing justifies publicly saying you should have slapped your minor sister and depressed mother across their faces. It's weird vibes. Was it anybody else but Brintey saying that you would call that person out. Yes there's frustration in it. But it looks bad on her, regardless of how awful Jamie acts herself. Seriously children behave better in school, generally speaking than this co-created mess.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Simple: they themselves dishonored the position of mother and sister. It is called CONSEQUENCES of THEIR OWN CHOICES. 

People who think a "slap" is worse than 14 years of being enslaved, drugged, slandered, deceived, made to look a fool, deprived, robbed and deprived of children and implanted with an IUD seriously need a narcissist in their lives.  (Enjoy 😂)

When they are wreaking havoc in your life,  I will love to see you sweetly talking about not wanting to slap these demons in whatever guise (family, partner etc) they might present. 

They were all complicit in the family business hybrid business model, they all profited and they are now screeching for being exposed. 

Criminals have family they abuse, they don't get off scot free just because there was a relstionship. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Lynn & Jamie Lynn did need to be slapped because all they needed to do was care about Britney and she would have continued giving them the world. But they didn't and Britney isolated from them so Lynne encouraged, feed and both Lynne and Jaime Lynn feed off Britney's Conservatorship. Back then was before Lou Taylor was this god figure in their lives. But now they are lost to the cult of Lou Taylor and it's too late to slap some sense into them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Not by magic… she worked for it since she was 5.

I think 2. She had her first singing recital. Britney never stopped working. Yet on her testimony she says she started working at 17. You see the difference between them.

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nothing justifies publicly saying you should have slapped your minor sister and depressed mother across their faces. It's weird vibes. Was it anybody else but Brintey saying that you would call that person out. Yes there's frustration in it. But it looks bad on her, regardless of how awful Jamie acts herself. Seriously children behave better in school, generally speaking than this co-created mess.

Behave better in school? Are you watching the news? Did you see the situation those two made Britney go through? They robbed her, they abused her, tortured her, bullied her, belittled her, gaslit her. She's traumatized. No one lifted a finger to help her in 10 years. And "children behave better in school" than Britney ranting. Trauma is ugly, Britney ain't gonna react the way you want her to. The fact you think Britney had the upper hand in this power dynamic is not it. Britney is just writing; they did much worse physically.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Honestly I have to agree with this. From what I understand of it she's calling out a 12 yr old girl and her depressed medicated mother for not serving her "hot chocolate" and putting their own issues aside to help her after the breakup? 

Obviously the hot chocolate thing is a joke (I'm guessing?) but I also get weird vibes from this like where tf is her head at that she thinks this kind of post makes her look good?

All the delusional insta comments of support need to stop too... Its not doing her any good. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

Honestly I have to agree with this. From what I understand of it she's calling out a 12 yr old girl and her depressed medicated mother for not serving her "hot chocolate" and putting their own issues aside to help her after the breakup? 

Obviously the hot chocolate thing is a joke (I'm guessing?) but I also get weird vibes from this like where tf is her head at that she thinks this kind of post makes her look good?

All the delusional insta comments of support need to stop too... Its not doing her any good. 

She's just saying her mother and sister never really supported her or gave her the time of their day the way her sister is recalling in her sob story tour.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Maybe you should go back to school and tell your teachers to not pass you until you learn reading comprehension and critical thinking. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think 2. She had her first singing recital. Britney never stopped working. Yet on her testimony she says she started working at 17. You see the difference between them.

Behave better in school? Are you watching the news? Did you see the situation those two made Britney go through? They robbed her, they abused her, tortured her, bullied her, belittled her, gaslit her. She's traumatized. No one lifted a finger to help her in 10 years. And "children behave better in school" than Britney ranting. Trauma is ugly, Britney ain't gonna react the way you want her to. The fact you think Britney had the upper hand in this power dynamic is not it. Britney is just writing; they did much worse physically.

She regrets not slapping them, that is what she wrote. Nothing justifies such a comment.

If it’s newsworthy it’s not generally speaking honey. Now ease a bit, the way your blood boils almost make my pulse rise. 

For contrast; her slap comment is not good, her cease and desist is very good. Happy now?

You know violence is never the answer and as Rosengart said when they go low we go high. For contrast.

• Like 2
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

She regrets not slapping them, that is what she wrote. Nothing justifies such a comment.

If it’s newsworthy it’s not generally speaking honey. Now ease a bit, the way your blood boils almost make my pulse rise. 

For contrast; her slap comment is not good, her cease and desist is very good. Happy now?

You know violence is never the answer and as Rosengart said when they go low we go high. For contrast.

Did Britney commit violence? They committed violence!! And you want her to curb her trauma. As I said, it's going to be ugly. "her slap comment is not good", cool, that's how she's dealing with her trauma. Writing. Not doing it like them; actually committing violence against her. Geez. Just saying you to understand something really simple. Britney did not have the upper hand in their power dynamic.

I love Britney but JL was not responsable back then for her parents to give her all the attentions… she was 12… how could she have been jelaus of her younger sister!!! All this hate must be the result of years and years of pain she lived in and how JL acted growing up, she was not ther for Britney and pretends she’s on the right side…🤢

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Did Britney commit violence? They committed violence!! And you want her to curb her trauma. As I said, it's going to be ugly. "her slap comment is not good", cool, that's how she's dealing with her trauma. Writing. Not doing it like them; actually committing violence against her. Geez. Just saying you to understand something really simple. Britney did not have the upper hand in their power dynamic.

So what? It's a comment that is bad, immature, low. She talks trash about her family, but is outraged that her sister talks smack about her. It's both publicly and it's not smart both ways around. Britney, her sister, her mom, dad, brother anybody should not be ratting for revenge, it's unhealthy.

The Britney holding a knife moment, as JL talked about, and which Britney obviously denies; do you think it looks good that Britney now writes so aggressively and talks about slapping people as a defensive/wronged response; talking about violence. Do you think that benefits her?

Now have some apples, jack. You look beautiful by the way AppleJack: Quarter Horse by LittleKirara on DeviantArt.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block